Chapter 10

Lisa's P.O.V
It's been a week since Jungkook and I were announced dating. If you thought I was famous before imagine how much my reputation went up when people found out I was dating Bangtan's maknae.

I got support and I got hate as well but I guess I have to do what my boss says. Jungkook is coming back to South Korea today after his groups world tour

We recently finished ours. I then throw myself on the bed there were videos everywhere of Bts arriving but literally every video had Jungkook in it.

I then saw a picture of us at the bridge that dispatch has posted. Actually that day Jungkook wanted to tell me something but it started raining so he never got the chance.

"LISA BREAKFAST IS READY!!!" I heard Chae yell from the kitchen. "Should I go eat breakfast or should I go for a, morning jog?" I said to myself. "LISA!?" I heard from outside my bedroom door.

I opened the window as fast as I could "Sorry Unnie going for a run" I said and by the time I jumped out the window Rosè entered my room.

I then realized shit I forgot my cap and mask , oh well I'm wearing a hoodie and with my hair tied no one will notice.

Jungkook's P.O.V
My hyungs left me to go get a snack at the airport cafè. My bodyguards were holding back fans and cameras and reporters but it was getting to much "Jungkook Just Run!" They said and did as told.

I ran out the airport as every fan/ paparazzi ran after me I ran and ran until I bumped into a girl with a yellow hoodie.

"Jungkook?" She said and it was Lisa "We have to hurry and hide dispatch are coming our way" I said and she pointed to a tight space alleyway.

The people ran right past us thank god

Lisa's P.O.V
We both sigh in relief we then look at each other only inches away from each other's faces to the point where our noses are touching.

He then leaned closer to my face and I flinched. "Have you not been sleeping?" He said and I turn my face to the side. "Not really, why does it show?" I ask still looking to the side.

"You have dark circles under your eyes" he said and I looked at him again. "Yeah it's been stressful this past Week getting hate" I said facing him but not looking him in the eye.

"Wait you actually read the hate comments that's why you can't sleep?" He said raising an eyebrow. "YAH NOW STOP WITH THE TOO MUCH QUESTIONS" I said pouting he chuckled.

"You came here in just a hoodie?" He asked "yeah why?" I asked "because you'll be caught right away" he said and put his mask on me.

"I'll call my driver to pick us up" he said "NO!" I yell "why not?" He asks "because we'll cause to much attention if I get caught being dropped off at my dorm in your van" I said and he smiled.

"We could go to my dorm?" He said and I looked up at him shocked. "Wouldn't that be to weird?" I ask. "It's only weird if you make it weird" he said and he called his driver that soon came to pick us up.

I was now in a van with Bts wow what a dream... or is it a dream no it can't be I pinched myself to make sure and it hurt nope definitely awake.

"So Y/n what do you like to do for fun?" Jimin asked "Well I like to take pictures and dance" I said. "Can we ask you any question?" Taehyung said from the backseat and leaned in so he was now talking in my ear.

"Yeah sure go ahead" I said

Jungkook's P.O.V
"What made you and Jungkook want to date each other?" He said and Lisa's eyes widened and her breath hitched and laughed awkwardly as she stared at Taehyung it was cute.