Chapter 8

Lisa's P.O.V

"Jungkook get on my bed...... and I'll sleep on the floor" I said as I started getting out of my bed but he stopped me and pulled me back down on the bed.

"It's fine Lisa I can go sleep on the couch if you want if you feel uncomfortable in the same room as me" he said and I raised and eyebrow.

"Who said I was uncomfortable?" I said crossing my arms "Well you act like it with me" "Well I'm not" "um just a little" "What no" "oh yeah..... prove it" he comes closer to my face and ticks me into bed and lays down next to me.

We were laying sideways facing each other "J-Jungkook w-What are you d-doing?" I stuttered he came close to my face... too close my breath hitched.

"Why I thought you said you weren't uncomfortable?" He said and smiled I snapped out of it and turned to the over side and had my back facing him.

"I'm not uncomfortable I'm just... tired" I said and I heard a little chuckle. "Alright Lisa I just wanted to prove my point" he said and was going to leave my bed but Jtjought of an idea and I grabbed his hand.

Jungkook's P.O.V
She grabbed my hand and pulled me by my neck closer to her face. We were only centimeters apart from touching each other's lips I couldn't help to look at hers.

"L-Lisa what are you doing?" I managed to get out the words. "Why are you afraid if I come any closer something will happen" she just smirked and got closer and closer are noses already touching.

At the moment just seeing this side of her and her being this close really did turn me on and temp me to lean in but I couldn't as she got closer I turned my head to the side.

Lisa's P.O.V
I wanted to prove myself right that we were both uncomfortable with each other but at the moment it just felt like I wanted to kiss him so badly.

As I got closer I thought it was going to finally happen but he turned his head to the side. I knew he didn't want to.

  I retrieved my hands form around his neck I felt sad at the moment but I can't show it to him. "See I told you, you are just as uncomfortable as me" I said and my voice sounded Shackey.

"I'm going to bed now good night Jungkook" I said with no cars at all and just went back into my bed not facing him at all. "Good night Lisa" he said deep and I felt a tear roll down my cheek

Do I l-like him?

(Next morning)

I woke up to the sound of knock at my door I opened my eyes and was going to walk to the door when I look down to see that I won't step on Jungkook here was just left folded sheets.

"Looking for Jungkook?" Chae asked leaning on the door. "Umm yeah where is he?" I ask.

"I woke up at 4:00 to get water but then I see Jungkook coming out of your room with his eyes eyes clothes again, so I pretended to sleep walk" she said and I looked down.

She lifted my chin up "Cheer up Lali he's just Jungkook, now let's cheer up and go eat breakfast" she said grabbing my hands but I didn't stand up.

"I think I'll skip breakfast go for a walk" I said walking to the bathroom. "Are you sure?" She said "ok but be back 11:00 we have to watch the new Blackpink diaries" she said and I nodded and she left my room.

Jungkook's P.O.V
We were practicing in the dance studio but I wasn't doing the moves like their suppose to be. I leaned against the wall sweating and took a sip of water.

Tae then cane and sat next to me "Did you guys do Rock, paper, scissors on who gets to talk to me" I said and looked at him. "Don't be silly we flipped a coin" he said and I laughed.

"But seriously kook your horrible today what happened?" He said and I sighed and took another sip of water before telling him.

"Lisa" I said and he looked confused "Yeah what about her, oh are you sad about the scandal your in with her?" He said and I shook my head no.

"Last night... we almost kissed" I said and he gasped every member turned to our direction I just gave them a 'DONT worry about it' look.

"And why didn't you kiss her?" He asks and I think about it Why didn't I kiss her?. "You guys are going to fake date anyway so there was no point" he said and I agreed.

Lisa's P.O.V
  I sat on a bench and just sat her with my arms crossed looking forward. "Hey what's going on princess" I heard to the side as now someone is now next to me.

"BAMBAM!!!" I hugged him tight "SHHHH we don't want paparazzi and people starting commotion" he said "oh your right sorry Hehehehe my bad" I said and he laughed and messed up my bangs form under my hat.

He knows that I hate it when people mess up my bangs. "YAH WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT MY__!" I said but he cut me off "bangs yeah I know does it look like I care it's what best friends are for" he said and I gave him stink eye.

"So care to tell me why you're sitting here alone like a loser" he said "YAH NOW IM NOT TELLING YOU NOTHING!!!" I said and he chucked but then he grabbed be and put me into a head lock. "AHHH" I said as I hit his arm.

Jungkook's P.O.V
Practice finally finished and I finally got to my normal self again thanks to Taes amazing wise words and. I should go talk to Lisa now that practice is over.

I got notifications all over Twitter I went to go check it and there's a picture of Lisa and Bambam with his arm around Lisa.

I don't know what it is but last time I met with Bambam at the bridge it sounded like he....

...likes her.

A/n
Sorry no gifs today I have to sleep it's late