Chapter 16

(Mostly Lisa's P.O.V)
Lisa's P.O.V
It's been a week since the day Jungkook told me I have to meet his parents soon. I MEAN WHAT IS SOON LIKE WHAT DOES THAT MEAN THATS NOT A REAL ANSWER!!!

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a knock at my door, and Jennie Unnie came in. She gave me two tickets and put it on my lap.

I look down at it and it was tickets to a BTS concert "OMG JENNIE why?" I asked "I just support you and him and I want you two.... together more often" she said I knew it was a lie but who cares.

"Aww so you admit you like Liskook" I said and she made a disgusted face "Yeah, Yeah Don't make to much of it the concert is in 6:00pm at night so get your outfit ready with your mask and everything we have VIP" she said and I squealed.

I haven't even thought about how there fans might notice us. I then took out my phone to text Jungkook I should make it a surprise.

Me
I have a surprise for you🤫

Jungkook
What is it?

Me
It's called a surprise for a reason

Jungkook
Ok but it can't be from 6:00 to 9:00 I have plans

Me
Ok

I jumped in happiness and went to go choose out my outfit I ended with a white crop top with a black skirt I looked in the mirror satisfied.

WAIT I HAVE TO DO MY HAIR AND MY MAKEUP this is the hard part should I do my hair a little wavy or in a bun or a pony tail I'll just go with giving my hair a little waves.

Now my make up I'll just go light and simple amount make it look pretty but also like I'm not trying to hard.

(5:15)

Jennie came in my room just as nice as me wearing a pink shirt with a shorts but fishnet tights under.

"You ready" She said "what but we still have a lot of time "I know but we have to get there before them to surprise them" she said and I smirked who does this girl want to surprise.

"Lisa come on let's go" she yells already going out the door "coming!!!" I yell following behind.

We made it backstage in there fitting room before they came the only people there were the stylist.

I yawned "you should take a nap before they come I'll wake you up when there almost here" she said and I shook my head no "no it's ok I'll wait for them to come" I said "are you sure they come in 30 minutes" she said.

"Nonsense, I can stay awake I'll just go sit on the couch though" I said and walked over to the couch a few minutes passed by and I couldn't take it so I fell asleep.

Jungkook's P.O.V
We got off the van and went inside the building and into our fitting room, there was a girl standing in the middle talking to one of the staffs, is that Jennie?.

I was going to walk up to her but someone beet me to it "Hi Jennie what are you doing here" Yoongi beet me to it, and since when does Yoongi actually start caring about shit.

"We wanted to surprise you" she said "we?" I questioned and she pointed to Lisa with her head leaned back sleeping on the couch.

I chuckled and went to her side of the room and sat next to her. I went up to her ear "Lalisa...." I said and she opened her eyes a little and turned her head.

She then shot both eyes open "JUNGKOOK!" She said and sat up correctly. "How's your foot?" I asked "Fine, I just have to wear a foot brace" she said and looked to the other side not facing me instead looking over at Jennie.

"Jennie promised me to wake me up" she said and looked back at me and pouted "I wanted to see your reaction to me being here" she said I laughed.

"Why are you laughing?" She said hitting my chest. "Come here" I said still laughing a little as I pulled her in and I pecked her lips many times.

I pulled away and she just started laughing I look at how cute she looked while laughing. She pointed to my lips "you have some of my lipstick on you" she said and I snapped out of it and I tried wiping it off.

"No not there the lip stain is here" she said and I kept trying she ended up laughing "can you get it off?" I asked she laughed and grabbed both sides of my face and pulled it closer to hers and pecked my lips again.

"You took it off a while ago I was just messing with you" she said and snort laughed a little and I just smile looking at her.

"Jungkook I need to do your makeup come here" a female staff called me "will you still be here when I'm back?" I ask and she shrugged her shoulders "maybe, maybe not" she said and I just walked over to the makeup stylist.

(A few minutes later)

Lisa's P.O.V
They went on stage and me and Jennie headed to the front of row of the stage obviously we had our cap and mask.

We watched all their dance moves and danced to all there song as well as singing along. We enjoyed ourselves and then we headed back stage to congratulate them.

As we headed backstage someone pulled me into a janitors closet or something. I look at the person "Bambam?" I questioned and he shushed me.

"You didn't tell me Jennie was here" he said and I smirked "What's that suppose to mean?" I said and he just smiled and came close to my face and flicked my forehead I rub that spot as I winced in pain.

"So you came for Jennie?" I smirked and he nodded "SO ADMIT IT YOU LIKE___" he covered my mouth "stop trying to expose me and shut up" he said and I just smiled.

"Let's go then to the dressing room" I said grabbing his hand but he pulled me back. "I can't I have to go I have something planned with Jackson" he said and I nodded.

"Ok then see you later I have to go congratulate my boyfriend" I said and skipped to the door. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN BOYFRIEND does that mean you and Jungkook ARE___" "Byeeeee" I said and before he can say anything I left the room.

I entered the dressing room and Was looking For Jungkook. I went to Taehyung "hey where's Jungkook?" I asked. "I think he's there go check" He pointed behind a door I smiled and thanked him and went to open the door.

I entered on Jungkook SHIRTLESS!!! I turned around and covered my eyes Damm the view was to perfect for me to handle.

I then felt strong arms turning me around by the waist I had my hand on my eyes so I couldn't see anyway. I then felt someone breathing against my ear and at the same times removing my hands from my eyes

"It's ok if you look, you're going to have to get used to this view anyway"

A/n
Guys my Gifs aren't working maybe next post they'll work