Chapter 4

(Mostly Lisa's P.O.V)
Jungkook's P.O.V
Today was the day of our photoshoot, I saw the news last night that Lisa can be dating one of the BTS members. I smile and see that people are going crazy over this on social media.

I stood ready for the photoshoot my Hyungs came with me cause they wanted to support us during the shoot, Lisa was in the room getting ready.

I checked the time and I was goin got to find Lisa I here a girls laugh followed by a windshield laugh. I enter the room where the laughter is coming from and See laughingktm with all my Hyungs I lean against the door way.

Lisa's P.O.V
  "You think this is free time come on the shoot starts soon" I heard and I look up and Jungkook's leaning against the door. "BOO!!!" His Hyungs we're booing at him.

"It's fine Talk to you guys later" I said and waved as a Jungkook just rolled his eyes and I followed him to the phot shoot.

"Finally it's about time" the photographer said. "Ok I need Lisa to look straight into the camera and Jungkook to look at her" he said and we did as told. I can feel Jungkook's hot breath on my neck it sent chills down my spine.

  "This is like a sexy theme Lisa can you put your hair up" he said handing me a rubber band I nodded and put up my hair.

"No,no,no This is not what I'm looking for.... LISA!!!" He yells out my name and I flinched "Yes?" I asked. "I need you to wrap your hands around Jungkook's shoulders and look at his lips and make it look like you're about to kiss" He said and my eyes widened.

  "E-Excuse me?" I said "Come on if we're going to do it lets at least do it properly" Jungkook said.

    I hesitated but then wrapped my hands around him and did the rest as the photographer said.

"Jungkook don't just stand there like that you look look stiff look like you want each other" the photographer said. I blushed thinking about it.

  I then feel him grab my waist and pull my forward towards him I turn my head to see Jungkook so close to my face. "Come on Lisa now you're the stiff one" Jungkook whispered in my ear and I flinched.

(End of photoshoot)

I was in my dressing room changing out of the uncomfortable outfit I went into my dressing room and got changed out of the outfit.

I was going to take out my hair but the rubber band got tangled and I couldn't. "YAHHHHH!!!"

Jungkook's P.O.V
I just finished getting changed and was scrolling threw social media. "Hey Jungkook!" Namjoon called me "You should invite Lisa to the party tonight" Taehyung said.

"All Kpop groups are going she's probably going to be there with her group anyway" I said and went back to my phone. I then felt someone hot the back of my head.

"Just go invite her already I don't have the patience" Yoongi said and I got up from the couch and headed to Lisa's dressing room. I was going to knock when I here "YAHHHHH!!!" She yells and I knock and the screaming stops.

"Umm need help in there?" I ask and it went silent on the other side for a few seconds. "Yes please" She said and I came in and I see her hair knotted.

I wen tip to her hair and started untangling the rubber band.

Lisa's P.O.V
  He was untangling my hair I then saw him do it wrong "You have too___" I stopped when I accidentally touched his hand.

I retrieve my hands and let him do the rest of it. "There I'm done" he said outing the rubber band on the table.

"Umm thank you" I said and he was about to leave but then he cane back. "Right what I originally came here for, I— I mean my Hyungs wanted to know if you'll come to the Kpop party tonight" he said.

"I don't think so I want to go I'm not into party's and all that stuff but I'm sure my group will be there" I said and he nods slowly very suspicious.

(The time of the party)

"Please Lisa just come with us it'll be fun" Chae said and I sat there in the couch with a hoodie and leggings not caring.

"YAH LALISA LISTEN!!!" Jennie said and I faced her with an annoyed look. "Fine if you don't go but you're going to be starving so we'll bring back Some food" The all waved bye and left.

(20 minutes later)

I here a knock at the door "COMING!" I yell and go running to the door. I look up and see Jungkook smiling Holding a bag with my favorite Tteok-bokki place.

"What are you doing here?" I ask "I thought that since your group will be at the party until late at night that we should eat together since none of us cooks good" he said and I let him in.

"I cook very well by the way" I said under my breath as he unpacked the food. "I've read some comments your blinks say" he said.

"Well I cook amazing" "Are you saying your blinks lie" "Of course not it's just____Why are you even found research anyway" I said and walked over to the couch.

Later he brought two bowls of Tteok-bokki and we decided to put on a movie.

We put on a Kdrama that I was watching before he came. "Wait so what happening?" He asked and I finished chewing.

"So basically the mean girl likes this guy just because she wants to become popular, but he likes the girl who was ugly before. So now they just fight for him" I said and continued eating.

"What is called?" He asked "Gangnam beauty, you should watch it it's really good" I said and continued eating.

"Isn't he Eunwoo from Astro?" He said and I chocked on my food. "What really no way?" I said getting up closer and see that it is him. "Wow you're right, I like him he's my bias in Astro" I said.

"Who's your bias in Bts?" He asked and I thought. "It was you until you started saying bad things about me behind my back to my best friend, So now it's Tae" I said and finished my food and put in on the counter.

"Ahh I see, well I'll fix that up sooner or later" he said and I rolled my eyes. "Please right now having food with Jeon freaking Jungkook from Bts, I'm basically living the Y/n life" I said and turned to see Jungkook sleeping.

I leaned back and fell asleep too I guess today was fun

A/n
Sorry no Gifs tonight Gn