Chapter 5

Jungkook's P.O. V
  I woke up eventually to see Lisa sleeping on my shoulder. I then shoot my eyes open to see three other pretty girls smiling at me. I quickly got up making Lisa wake up.

"What's going on?" She said tired and with Messy hair. WAIT I SLEPT HERE
THE
.
WHOLE
.
NIGHT!!

"Wow I would've never thought the two Maknaes from the two most famous Kpop groups will be doing.... this" Jisoo Unnie said pointing in disgust.

Lisa then plastered down her hair "N-no it's not what you guys are thinking" she said and I had to help her because I don't want her to take all the blame.

"I thought since I don't like going to party's and she told me she wouldn't go I thought that maybe me and her can hang out.

Lisa's P.O.V
Wow this is embarrassing "Omg is Liskook confirmed" Chae asked and Jennie slapped her. We then here something vibrating at the edge of the couch, it was his phone.

"Yes hyung" He said getting up from the couch and whispering 'where is your bathroom' Jennie pointed to it and he wen tin there to talk.

The moment he entered the bathroom my Unnies sat next to me and Attacked me with questions. "Guys It was just a one time thing There's nothing going on between us" I said getting up and going into the kitchen.

"But seriously you told us you guys weren't close, but then we come home and we see you guys all over each other" Jennie said and we all look at her with wide eyes.

"JENNIE WHY WOULD YOU PUT IT LIKE THAT!!!" I said and she looked so confused on what she said.

"Sorry to leave in such a hurry, but I got a call from my member that there's a meeting I'm late to, but thank you for guys understanding the situation" Jungkook cane into the Kitchen bowed and left with a mask and cap.

Jungkook P.O.V
I actually don't have a meeting at the moment I just needed an excuse to leave to go meet up with Bambam by the Bridge.

(Makes it to the bridge)

I look around and Found Bambam with Two of his managers near the bridge with a mask and cap as well.

"Hey Bam" I said approaching him as he looked at me. "You slept with Lisa?" Was the first thing he said to me. I was confused on how in the world would he would know.

"What?" I asked "Are you and Lisa a thing?" He asked coming closer to my face with a devilish smile, are him a Lisa a thing for him to be acting like this.

  "I don't Whats your deal is Bam, but can you tell me how you know" "Jungkook you're so stupid it's all over the news that Bts maknae Jeon Jungkook was caught in Blackpink dorm."

No way if there were any photographers around they would be at the party why there be some random photographer in front of Her dorm. I then get a call from my manager to come to the building now.

  "I'm sorry I have to end this talk here with you Bambam but my manger is calling me" I said and walked away from him and went to go drive to the company building.

Lisa's P.O.V
I'm sitting in a room right now with My manager and Jungkook's manager about something that I don't know about yet.

"You called me man__" we heard someone come in and I turn around and It's Jungkook and seemed pretty shocked to see me there as well.

"Please Jungkook come in and Have a seat" His manager said and he sat in the seat next to me looking kinda flustered in my presence.

"You both we're suppose to be at a party at the time right?" My manager started talking and we both nodded. "Can you explain to me why Jungkook was in your dorm and you to were sleeping on each other" His manager asked.

We both stopped and looked at each other. First of all how did they even find out and___. "Yes I know I'm aware" Jungkook caught off my thoughts.

"May I ask why?" They asked "I thought since we're both not going to the party it will be nice to get to know my partner before I do a duet with them" He said and both of our managers smirked at us.

"We chose well" My manger said and high five his manager. "Sorry to interrupt but I'm confused?" I said joking in the conversation, they all looked at me.

"Oh our sweet beautiful maknaes..." they started and I raised an eyebrow. "When you two were enjoying your little free time there was paparazzi outside taking pictures of you too..". They said and my eyes widen Jungkook remains with no expression.

"Liskook is one of the most biggest ships in Kpop right now.... so we've been thinking since fans are shipping you more right now cause of the photos and your soon duet..." my manager said and I'm kinda scared at this point.

"We want you guys to fake date"

A/n
I'm so sorry for not updating guys I've been busy

A/nI'm so sorry for not updating guys I've been busy