Chapter 6

Lisa's P.O.V
"FAKE DATE!!" I said standing up from my chair as Jungkook stayed in his chair no expression at all.

"Wait Sunbae's you don't understand me and Jungkook___" "don't like each other" She said "I was goin got say just partners but yes that too" I said

"No please I don't like Jungkook I'll never like Jungkook he's not the right one" I said pointing to him sitting down. "We understand Lisa that's why we said fake not real" His manager said.

"Now sorry but we have to head back to the company now Jungkook has to film BANGTAN Bomb. You guys will make your first appearance at the Cafè" Jungkook's manager said and walked out with Jungkook.

  Jungkook really didn't help in his situations just stood there in the chair saying nothing like a statue.

  "Listen Lisa I know that you not might like this idea and it can be bad hate for both of you but you have to understand fans have already seen the photo of you too now you just have to prove the fans right" she said and I sighed and nodded.

(Blackpink dorm)

  I entered angry and my Unnies all just looked at me. "Hey how'd the meeting go?" They asked. "Jungkook and his manager were there" I said and hey all stopped what they were doing and dragged me to the couch.

"Ok tell us everything" Jennie said and I raised an eyebrow. "Why are you guys so interested in this?" Jisoo said as she continued to play games again.

  "She Jisoo Liskook is our favorite topic" Chae said and I groaned and almost left the room but she pulled me back down.

"Tell us Lali" Jennie said and I sighed and told them everything. When I finished they all looked at each other I wanted to here their opinions.

"So...." I said and they looked at me "Wait so your fake dating Jungkook" Rosè said and I nodded and they all looked at each other again. "WHY DO YOU ALL KEEP LOOKING AT EACH OTHER LIKE YOUR READING MINDS!!!" I said.

"Umm Lisa you literally said you'll never date Jungkook" Jennie said and I gave them a confused look. "What I don't get it what did I do wrong it's the truth?" I said.

"No what we mean is that the way you put was, in a harsh tone" Chae said and I replayed it in my head and then I realized the way I put it. Then Jisoo started bursting in laughter

"Unnie?" Jennie said and we all looked over to her phone except me because that's what she was laughing at. "Umm Lisa come look at this" They said and I snapped out of it and leaned over to them on the couch.

Once I leaned over I look on the screen and There was the BANGTAN bomb Jungkook just stood there on camera as Jimin tried snapping him out of daydream.

"I don't feel good Hyung I'm going to my room"

Jungkook said hat and I heard the pain in his voice I felt bad did I really hurt him enough for him not to focus on his work.

"Lisa I don't want to get in the middle of his but he's upset you need to fix things" Jennie said.

"Yeah look at him he looks like__" Jisoo was going to finish her sentence but the two of them smacked her in he back of her head as I walked to her room With my phone in my hands.

I laid there on my bed looking at my phone I was ready to text Jungkook but I couldn't what if I say to him I feel bad, but at the same time I was honest so I guess here goes nothing.

Jungkook's P.O.V
I was in my room on my bed doing nothing just replaying the conversation with Lisa and our managers.

"Dam it why is it so hot" I said I'm frustration and roughly took off my shirt and threw it across the room and I just looked at it and the corner.

I brushed my hair back and laid there on my bed with hands on my face and closed my eyes. I wanted to go to sleep but then I get a notification from my phone I quickly took one peek with one eye and saw Lisas name on the message.

I groaned and sat up and opened the message.

Lisa
Hey I know what I said back there at the meeting was wrong and I just wanted to apologize

I scoffed but answered

Me
Am I really that bad

Lisa's P.O.V
I just stared at my phone for a few seconds cause I threw it across my room. I thought he wasn't going to answer but he did.

  I quickly tiptoed across the room and grabbed my phone with my hand and looked at the message.

Jungkook
Am I really that bad

I sighed

Me
No I'm sorry if I let a misunderstanding happen but that's not it

Jungkook
Then what is it Lisa because You seemed pretty confident about what your said

Me
No Jungkook listen

Jungkook
No it doesn't matter because now I know to keep my distance because 'I'm not right'

I stopped there and I felt guilt slap me in the face. "No Lisa you did nothing to him you only said what you thought was on your mind that's all, and besides I wasn't even lying" I said as I got up to go take a shower.

(Gets out of shower)

  I felt refreshed nothing have ever happened today I quickly got dressed and threw myself on the bed. I can't take anymore guilt.

  Besides I have nothing to feel guilty about. I was going to turn off the lights when I got a message I went to go look at my phone

Jungkook
Hey don't know if you're sleeping or not but can we meet at the bridge right now I'm here waiting

A/n:
Sorry so much guys I'm really sorry I haven't updated

A/n: Sorry so much guys I'm really sorry I haven't updated