Chapter 12

Lisa's P.O.V
I was now in the Blackpink van again with my regular clothes. After being scolded in front of all of BTS, even Jungkook.

"Why were you in his clothes?" Jennie suddenly asks "it wasn't my fault imagine staying in the same clothes from yesterday" I said.

"Come on everyone here has worn a shirt or pants again from another day" Jisoo said. "But Jungkook left the clothes out for me to wear" I said and pouted. "Wait Jungkook left out his clothes for you to wear?" Rosè said and I nodded.

"LISA YOU'RE SO CLUELESS HE WANTED TO SEE YOU IN HIS CLOTHES!!!" Jisoo yelled "I don't believe that" I said as I scoffed.

I then see Chae tap the drive on the shoulder "Driver if you were to lend a girl your clothes what does it mean" she said and I facepalmed myself why would she ask him the question.

"If I were to lend a girl my clothes I think it will most likely mean I like her" he said "SEE!!!" All three of them said at the same time and I stuck out my tongue at them and looked out the window.

My members knows we're fake dating but his members don't know, why wouldn't he have told them?.

I then receive a text notification

Manager
You have to learn a dance with Jungkook next week it's for for your duet it's in big hit dance studio at 6:00am

Ugh it's like my whole life now surrounds around Jungkook I'm just going to have to just deal with it for the next two months till our duet is released.

(Next week)

I woke up late In the morning wouldn't one of my members wake me up by then. I took my phone from off the night stand and look at the time. Oh it's only 7:45 I closed my eyes but then shot them open again "I'M SUPPOSE TO BE THERE BY SIX!!!" I rush out of bed and do my routine.

I put on some gray sweats with a black crop top and rushed outside my living room and ran to put on my shoes. "Hey Lisa where are you going?" Chae asked me.

"Why didn't you wake me up early!!!" I said as I struggle to fit my foot in my shoe "you said it's at 6:00pm?" Rosè said. "SIX AM GUYS SERIOUSLY!!!!" I said "Ohhh" they all said and I rolled my eyes as I finally managed to put my shoes on and I ran out the door.

"Someone's in a rush to see there lover" Jisoo said and sipped her coffee.

Jungkook's P.O.V
I was practicing alone for almost an hour know I thought she was actually going to show up. I've been exercising to much that I think I'm overworking myself .

I thought this as I was dancing freestyle and I did a wrong move and fell, I winced in pain.

"SORRY I'M LATE!!!" Lisa entered "Ok I'm here now let's get started" she said

Lisa's P.O.V
"Forget it I'm leaving" he said in an angry tone. Is he mad because I came late? He's being exaggerating.

"Fine leave but I'm leaving first cause this was stupid" I said and walked out of the room.

As I was about to actually leave I stayed outside the room to listen to what he was saying.

He smacked the floor "DAMM IT" he said from inside the room. I groaned as I go back into the room closing the door behind me, he looks up at me confused why I'm back.

"Whats wrong with you?" I said and he looked away. "I g-got hurt" he said and I started laughing

Jungkook's P.O.V
She started bursting out laughing "WHAT!" I said and look at her. "You're mad cause you got hurt" she said wiping away a fake tear.