Chapter 20

Lisa's P.O.V
We just got out of the hospital room the boys drove me and Rosè there we're standing next to each other at the moment.

The doctor said Jisoo was fine it's just she fainted from lack of sleep. I don't know what happened but I'll make sure to ask her when she wakes up.

"Lisa I'm sorry this not might be the right time but me and Jimin have to bounce because we have a meeting" Jungkook said and I nodded and reassured him that it's ok, he kissed my forehead and left.

"Guys Jisoo is awake come in" Jennie said and we reentered the hospital room. I look around to tell Chaeyoung, "ok hold on let me find Chae" I said walking away.

I turned around a corner and was cut off guard I quickly hid myself but kept watching the scene.

Jimin was Kissing Chae so passionately it looked so intense like it was going to go further wow Jimin needs too teach Jungkook how to do it like that.

"I'll see you when I see you babe" Jimin said and gave her a slow peck on the lips. Oooo and that's the tea.

Jimin left and Chae was walking my way I panicked and ran behind a plant until she walked right pass me.

I went back into Jisoo's hospital room that now has Jennie, Rosè, and Jisoo on the bed as we just stare at her wanting answers.

"So care to tell us what happened?" Rosè said and Jisoo just looked down and played with her hands.

"Ummm well you see..." she started off "I like Jin but he turned me down and that made me sad so I just couldn't sleep after that" she said really fast.

"WHAT!?" All three of us yelled "is that really the reason Unnie?" I said. "Yeah but_" she said but Jennie cut her off. "Don't say more" Jennie said and was looking ready mad and to go out the door and we knew exactly what she was going to do so we pulled her back.

"Wow I would've never thought we'll all like a Bangtan member" I said Jennie and Rosè looked at me like they don't want me to say it "What do you mean..... all of us?" Jisoo crossing her arms and looking at the two that are smiling shyly.

"Come on you two it's confession time" I said "well I'm not sure if me and Yoongi are a thing yet" "and I'm dating Jimin" the two said.

Jisoo started laughing and we just awkwardly also started laughing "what's wrong with us" she said in between laughs and then she burst out into sobs.

We all went up to her and hugged her "Why doesn't he liked me?" She said crying "Because he's a boy.." Jennie said "and he's clueless" I said "and he's a bitc___" Rosè was going to say but Jisoo shushed her "No foul language in my house hold" she said and we all laughed.

I stepped away for a second to text Jungkook

Me
Talk to Jin Oppa about Jisoo

Guk💕
Ok?

Jungkook's P.O.V
I put my phone away after texting Lisa and walked to Jin's room, and he was laying there scrolling threw his phone.

"Hey what happened between you and Jisoo?" I said and he immediately looked shocked looks like I got his attention.

"How'd you know?" He said "that's not important know what did you do to Jisoo?" I asked, he sighed and finally told me he reflected her.