Chapter 1

It's the end of WW2 and I was only 15 at the time and being a normal teenager but the thing is it's just my mom and I, my dad died in battle a week before he was able to come home and that was before the war even ended, we could of been a family again but that will never happen now. "Star! Can you go and get milk at the store for me please?" My mom called from the kitchen.

"Ok mom!" I called back from my room and putting down my drawing of a almost finished drawing of our family. My drawings are really good for my age at least that's what both of my parents say, or at least my mom says now. I walked out of my room and grabbed the money that mom left on the table for me to get milk. "Make sure you don't get lost and if someone tries to take you just-" "Just kick their butts while screaming for help." I finished for her and watched as she smiled. "Good girl."

I smile back and head to the door. "I love you, mom!" I said to her and still smiling. "I love you too!" My mom said back as I walked out the door and too the store which isn't that far.

Time skip after leaving from the store

I start to walk back home with a smile on my face and the sun is starting to go down, but as I was walking someone grabbed me from behind so I start to fight against the person, trying to get free. Then someone put a cloth over my face, I tried not to breathe it in but my eyes are already starting to get heavy as darkness took over me.

When I woke up, I'm tied up to a chair and people are talking in a different language and it sounds like German. I tried to take everything in but there are lights being pointed in my face and I can't tell where I'm at and who these people are. I start to struggle, trying to get out of the chair that I'm tied too then one of the shadow figures came up and stick some kind of needle in me and when they took it away, my body start to feel like it's on fire as I scream in pain.

This went on for who knows how long until I start to see spots in my vision, but before I blacked out I noticed on my right hand a tattoo of a howling wolf appeared then everything went black as I slipped into darkness.