Chapter 10

Two weeks went by and Fury did ask me questions but it was mostly about HYDRA and I told him what I knew because I don't want anyone else have to go through what Bucky and I went through so I helped as much as I can. Bucky and I caught up and he even told me that HYDRA tried to brainwash him but it never worked because he always thought of me and apparently the Avengers saved Bucky before SHILD saved me 2 years before.

Right now I'm in the training room training with Bucky since he wants to make sure that I knew what to do if SHILD let's me go on a mission in the future but that's a big IF though, but while we're training I didn't noticed that Bruce and Toney were watching me closely either to make sure that I won't train too hard because everyone is comfortable enough for me to walk around and do stuff because of my wound. But back to the training with Bucky; I was hitting and kicking his's pad covered hands and was so focused that I didn't even noticed that water was starting to form around my hands like a protective glove and turned into ice until I hit Bucky's meatal arm and that's when we all heard a loud crack and we quickly backed up to see what just happened and even Toney and Bruce came out to see what that noise was.

"You ok Star?" Bucky asked while coming over. I looked at to make sure that it wasn't broken but what I saw shocked me and I looked up at Bucky with a bit of a panicked look and showed him my ice covered hands which he quickly comes over and start to check. "You're hands are actually covered in ice." Bucky said and a bit worried and confused at the same time because this never happened before.

Bruce and Toney got closer and takes a look and even tried to figure out how to brake my ice covered hands but nothing worked for now since we're only trying to brake it against walls and things but we didn't use the weapons or that would of been bad in my opinion. "FRIDAY, scan Star's hands." Toney said and blue lights covered my hands but only to scan them then the lights disappeared and FRIDAY started to talk. "It appears that there is 3 inches of ice covered her hands, sir."

My eyes went wide at that but the thing is that I don't even feeling the cold of the ice though, it just feels like regular gloves that I would wear when I would train. As we stand there trying to figure out how to get the ice off my hands, Steve walked in to either see what's going on or to train but either which I still looked up and takes in his tight work out clothes that shows his abs though the shirt just a bit and his work out pants that shows just enough of his muscles there too. As I kept staring and even blushed just a little bit, the ice on my hands disappeared and the boys were confused but Steve was even more confused at what's going on. "What's going on in here?" Steve asked anyone.

"My hands somehow covered it's self in 3 inches of ice but it's ok now." I said while giving him a reassuring smile and I watched Steve nod and smiled a little back then went to go work out but it's obvious that he's worried.

The two weeks that I was stuck in the room resting and healing, Steve did come in and apologized to how he's been acting after he found out that I wasn't a dog but a girl that can shift into a wolf and to make it up he helped me with somethings like getting me food, water, or just to keep me company when Bucky isn't there so I won't die of boredom. But during those two short weeks I started to have a bit of a crush on him but I try hard not to show it or anything so I just stay quiet about my crush for Steve and stayed good friends with him, in fear that I would tell Steve what I've been feeling for him, he just might turn me down and our friendship would be awkward than relaxed.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when FRIDAY said that Fury is here and want Steve, Nat and even me to come into the meeting room for a mission, now that shocked me but I quickly leave with Steve to the meeting room to see what kind of mission we need to do. Once we went inside the meeting room, Nat and Fury are already there and waiting for us.

They looked at us and Fury just get straight to the point. "You three are going to Ulm, Germany to take down a small HYDRA base. We've been told that they're selling weapons to Iran for money and I want you three go there and stop it."

(Author: that is just made up none is true and I'm sorry that it seems offensive to you guys but again it's not real, just a made up story to make it seem interesting.)

The three of us nodded and leave to go get changed, I put on one of Nat's catsuits since I don't have a outfit of my own yet but I did make sure that the zipper is all the way up and put a mask and hood on then grabbed my snipper, sword, and even some back up weapons that I put in my boots then went outside and climb onto the Quin jet and sat down in one of the seats in the back while Nat and Steve sat in the front and start to fly to Ulm, Germany to the HYDRA base.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Phoenix here! now I want to say a VERY late Christmas and New Years, and sorry that haven't been updating but it's been crazy for me especially when I dropped out of collage BUT I'm doing a online collage because 1: it's easier for me to juggle work, school, and trying to study for the military and 2: it won't be so stressful for me. But I hope this new chapter will make up for it and I hope you all have a good day and/or night! Phoenix out!