Chapter 9

I slowly start to wake up with the beeping of the heart meter going off as it's showing everyone that I'm fine but then I heard a noise to my right and I twitched my ear a little and slowly start to open my blue eyes to see who it is and where I am. "Hey Wolfie, I'm glad that you woke up." Bucky said as he took a seat next to me while smiling a little and I smile back just as well but only a little bit because I was still tired. "Hey Bucky, how long have I've been out?" I asked.

Bucky smiled at me gently. "A day and can you tell me what happened?" He replied/asked and I nodded and explained what happened but I left out me going to the bathroom in Tony's room because that's a surprise for him and only him. Also it's pay back for calling me a bitch, mutt and dog. I know that Bucky knows that something else is up because he's doing that face but I just acted innocent and he kind of figured out what I did before I went to go find out what the noise was going on in the gorged.

We started to talk a bit but mostly catching up on what happened, like I found out that he managed to escape with the help of Steve and he kept looking for me and when Steve found me in my wolf form he was so happy that he was actually about to cry but he had told back the tears or Steve would of been suspicious and we would of been in a lot of trouble back then but I have a feeling that we're even more in trouble.

As we talked, I hushed Bucky and listened closely on Tony then I heard it. Tony is yelling his head off and I knew that he found my present that I left for him and started to laugh and Bucky just chuckled but I had to stop when I felt the pain in my stomach. "Careful." Bucky said but I just growled a little at him but playfully so he knows that I know.

There was a knock on the door then someone entered and it's Steve and Fury who came into my room and Steve looks like he doesn't know how to react especially after founding out who I really am and as for Fury, he just have a neutral face; showing no expression at all. "Ms. Silverfeather, we have some questions for that we would like for you to answer." Fury asked and I looked at him, thinking for a second then nodded.

"Depends on the question though." I said so he knows that I won't answer any touchy questions. I watched as he just gave me a slight nod and started to speak. "When did HYDRA take you?" he asked and I took in a breath so I won't cry, not yet at least because of HYDRA I never got to be with my mom and she never got to see me grow up, get married or have any grand kids like everyone wants to see. "It was in 1939 when they took me." I replied and I was Steve's shock face in the corner of my eye but didn't look at him.

Fury nodded a little again. "How did they managed to get you?" he asked again as I replied with. "I went to go get milk for my mother since my father died in the war before he could be able to come home." I said sadly and looked at my lap at the memory of when two Commanders came to my house with my father's things and telling my mother and I with a sad voice saying that my father died.

"How old were you when they took you?" I heard Fury ask another question and I looked back up at him in the eyes. "15." Was all I said so I wouldn't start crying and I can tell that Bucky noticed this and just pat my shoulder in comfort and I calmed down a bit. "We will continue more questions tomorrow so be ready than." Fury said than leaves.

I watched Fury leave then looked at Steve who followed right after him without another look at me and he didn't even bother talking to me either which for some reason hurt. "Get some sleep Wolfie and we'll talk more tomorrow ok?" Bucky said/asked and I just nodded and watched him leave after we said goodnights.

I looked over at the clock on the wall to see that it's 9 o'clock at night so I just gently lay down and snuggled into the bed with the blankets over me as I slowly fell into a dreamless sleep once again.