Chapter 4

A few days went by and I've been living on the streets of New York that I ended up finding out but the thing is the year is 2015 so I've been asleep for sixty-four years and everything changed especially since I last been here in 1949 before I got captured by HYDRA. Right now I'm in the park in my wolf form and I'm very much surprised that everyone thinks that I'm a dog, it must because no one every seen a wolf before unless they used to live in the forest like Alaska to know what a wolf looks like.

I start to sniff at the trash can to see if anyone threw away still good food but looks like I won't be able to eat right now. So I walked around the park my dark fur dirty and covered in knots even some old scars are showing from how HYDRA treated me and there is even some new wounds from being in fights from dogs when I found my own food, I even got in fight from a cat one time and the result was a scratch on the muzzle before running away with my tail between my legs. That was the most embarrassing moment in my life and I'm never going to tell a single soul about that, EVER.

I sighed and walked through the park trying to find food and it's still early in the morning so it's going to be hard of finding food or stealing food from a pick nick. As I walked to where a fount is to drink some water, I saw a blond man with blue eyes running around the fount and to be honest he looks cute.

As I watched him start to make a second lap he stopped and look at me and I look back him in the eyes but when our eyes met something inside of me clicked. I don't know what this feeling is but it feel very weird; as I watched him come closer to me and gently hold out his hand for me to smell it, he smells like the ocean and a bit like home before HYDRA.

I nuzzled my head in his hand a little and felt him start to pet and in response my tail wagged and liking the feeling of his soft pets. "Now what is a friendly dog like you doing on the streets?" The man asked him self but it sounds familiar like I heard it on TV or the radio. I just pushed the thought out of my mind for now then licked his hand while still wagging my tail.

"Well you don't have a collar and you don't look that good maybe I should keep you." The man said to himself again then stands up and start to gestured me to follow him by making some noise when you're talking to a dog. I laughed a little to myself because he looks funny doing it but I followed him and for some reason I feel like that I can trust him, like I do with Bucky when we became friends I just hope he's going to be ok until I can some how help him escape.

Time skip from two cute puppies of mine!

I watched as he unlocked a door to what looks like an apartment, he opened the doors wider and let me inside. As I walked into the room I start to take in all of the scents and so far I can only smell the blond man's scent but there is also a few others but it smells old so my guess it was from a previous owner that used to live here.

"Come here boy, let's get you a bath." The man said in reply I just looked at him because he called me a boy, a boy! I'm a girl! How do you even guessed that I'm a boy!?

I just huffed a little and followed him to the bathroom where he got a tub ready but before he could grab me I ran out of the bathroom and let him chase me around the apartment. But he caught me and actually carried me into the bathroom and into the tub. I didn't stop there because I made sure I get him wet every chance I got just for calling me a boy and after the bath when I'm clean and brushed, he finally sees that I'm a girl and happy about that.

I walked to the living room area and got on the couch then lay down tiredly because I couldn't hardly ever sleep in HYDRA or in the streets but I feel at home here and safe. I looked around the room lazily to help me drift off but my blue eyes stopped when I see a shield that is blue and red but in the middle is a star then it clicked.

This is Captain America's house! So that means I was saved by Steve Rogers! I thought to my self and in shocked that I was saved by THE Captain America, the hero that ended the war!

I was soon snapped out of my thoughts when I smelled something good and hearing the phone ring. "Hello?" I heard Steve say and decided to listen to the phone call out of boredom. "What time does Tony want me to move at the tower?" I heard him say then I heard him sigh a little like this 'Tony' guy is a bit of a bother. "Alright I'll start packing first thing tomorrow morning then meet you guys at the tower." Steve said then hang up the phone and put a plate with food down on the floor.

"Come here girl, want some food?" I heard Steve said then immediately got up and went over to the food and start to eat it as quickly as I can but I forced myself to slow down before I get sick.

When I finished eating and Steve cleaned the plate we sat on the couch and I lay beside him enjoying the soft pets and listening to the TV on but soon enough I let exhaustion take over me and let the darkness in with open arms.