Chapter 7

I came back into the kitchen area and once I entered, someone with the most annoying voice that I ever heard started to talk. "Who brought this mutt in here?" The guy said. I looked at the person who was talking and he looked oddly familiar but I didn't think about it too long as I growled at the brown hair and brown eyes man for calling me a mutt. "Toney leave Shadow alone and besides she's my dog." Steve said as he got up and walked over to me with food, I stopped growling when he came over and take the nice juicy stake from him then went into the living room and start to eat it while listening to their conversation.

"Steve, give me one good reason why that mutt should be here." Toney said in that very annoying voice of his. I kept eating the meat and pretend that I wasn't listening but I was and I was starting to get angry every time Toney called me a mutt, and I have a feeling that Bucky can tell that I'm getting angry which is rule number one, NEVER get a wolf angry. "Toney just leave to poor dog alone, it's clear that she's been through enough with all those scars but you should be lucky that she's still a nice dog." Bucky said and I can tell that he's getting angry at Toney even though he doesn't even show it.

"But that mutt can easily turn on us if we do something so Steve I suggest you get rid of that bitch." Toney said again and it sounded like he won and I know bitch is a female dog and I'm a female but I am NOT a dog. I got so mad that I busted the sink pipe and made the water get all of Toney like someone just threw him into the pool. It was quiet for a few seconds before someone started laughing, I walked back into the kitchen to see that Bucky is dying laughing which is scary to me since he never full out laugh but only chuckled quietly but now, it's good to see him fully laugh for a change but still scarry.

Everyone started to join in on the laugh and Toney left in a angry, wet manor and it was especially funny when his shoes made that squishing sound when you get them wet. After everyone had their fill of laughter they all cleaned up and went to the living room and relaxed but as for me, I'm laying down beside Steve and Bucky, enjoying their pets. I started to doze off when the elevator for dinged and a tall man with an eye patch came out and walked over. He's an African American and he looks like the boss of everyone, he's wearing all black which kinda made him look like a thief but if it wasn't everyone giving him a serious look like they know what they're expecting from him. I lay my head back down after looking at him and him looking at me with a straight face but I could tell that he was thinking or remembering of something.

"Alright Fury, what do you want. And is it another mission to save the world again?" Toney said in a bord tone which made Fury glare at him. "Mr. Stark, you know exactly why I'm here and I came here for two reasons." Fury said then looked at everyone else in the room but ignored me, which I'm fine with and just pretended that I fell asleep. "First, HYDRA is look for Mr. Barns and another person."

"What is the other person if I may ask sir?" Steve asked and he's already listening to what's going on and I already know where this is going to go and so does Bucky because I can feel him tense up. Fury have everyone a file and I opened my eyes just a little as a big screen appeared and showed a picture of me before and after I was kidnapped and the picture of when I first arrived in the new world after sixteen years. "This is Star Silverfeather, she went missing in 1949 then we found a picture of her in HYDRA's folders, so it's obvious that she was kidnapped and been frozzen for who knows how long until she was found again with no memory and attacked someone before she jumped off of the ship that was still flying and into the water below." Fury finished and everyone looked shocked at the last part except for Bucky and Fury noticed that. "I believe you know this girl Me. Barns?"

I felt Bucky tensed up even more but relaxed a little when he started to pet me again. "Yes I know her, I known her since she first arrived and literally fought for her just so I don't have to hear her scream again." Bucky said with sadness in his voice at all the times he tried but failed to protect me but he tried and I give him full on credit for that. "What did they do to her, Bucky?" Steve asked sadly for his friend and about what happened to me. "Made her into something that she isn't and tried to wipe away her memory but it never worked well on HDYRA's end." Bucky explained and the whole room went quiet.

"What do you mean by tried?" Fury asked and apparently everyone had the same thought. "I mean that she's so hard headed that she kept her memories without a problem and no matter how many times they tried." Bucky explained again.

The whole room is just quiet and I kept acting like I was asleep but there is one thing that I don't want to remember right now and that's all the things that Buck and I went through and it was scarring me but I made sure to keep myself from whimpering and shaking so I don't scare someone when my eyes turn black in fear and anger so I just had to keep my eyes closed and luckily they were finishing up and agreed to start looking for me even though I'm right under their noses and only Bucky knows who I really am, until my secret is out.