Chapter 3

I slowly start to wake up to the feeling of my straps being ripped off my arms and legs that were holding me down then I feel like that I'm being carried. I don't know what's going on because everything is going by fast and all I see is blurs in my vision and I'm hearing faint noises, it sounds like guns being fired but I can't really tell because the sounds are kinda muffled like I'm under water.

Soon everything started to clear and I realized that I'm now outside in the sun but all I see is white snow falling from the sky and I can still hear gunshots going off. When I looked around closer and notice that I'm being carried to some kind of air craft that is made out of some kind of black metal and the big back door is open too. "Get a bed ready because I got someone!" I look at the person that said it and it sounded English instead of German, I see the man that's carrying me and he's wearing some kind of outfit and there is a symbol of a bird with a shield in the back of the bird or that's what it looks like to me. 

As I tried to think where I've seen it before, I then felt someone putting me on a comfy bed gently. "Can you tell me your name?" The same man that was carrying me ask, but I had to think because my brain is a bit fuzzy after being so rudely awakened from where ever I came from. Now that I start to think, should I tell them my name? Or pretend to not remember it?

I look back at the man that I didn't know I was looking away and finally decided on giving him my answer. "I-I don't remember." I lied but I acted like I'm telling the truth all thanks to Bucky because he's the one that helped me with that since I was a bad liar.

The man nodded and started to do a little check up on me. I feel the air craft start to move and when I looked out the window nearby, I noticed that we're flying.

A few hours passed and I lay there thinking of a way to escape because I don't know who these people are or know if they would hurt me or not but I'm not going to risk it. My ear twitched a little when I hear someone starting to talk on weird black thing to their ear. "Yes sir, we found a woman on the cryofreez and she doesn't remember her name and she has ears and a tail." The man said then he paused like he's listening to something. "She's calm for now but I don't know what will happen if we take her back to SHIELD." The man said again then paused.

'What is with this guy? And who is he talk to? I don't see anyone.' I thought then continued listening. "Yes sir, I'll bring her in the lab for Dr. Banner to check on her." The man said then after another pause he added. "Yes sir, and we'll bee there in 10 minutes." The man said then he pressed a red button on the weird black box he had up to his ear.

Time skip when they landed

When we landed I already have a plan on how to escape but the 'fun' part is that I have to make it up as I go. I slowly stand up to get used to my legs because I've been sitting/laying on the bed and to my surprise none of the people on this air craft stopped me from getting up and let me walk outside.

Once I'm out of the air craft and looking around after my blue eyes adjusted to the sun light, I was shocked at what I see. I'm on some kind of flying ship that looks like an aircraft carrier but it's flying but what shocked me more is the buildings are tall and shiny. I stand there shocked at all of this, but my thoughts were soon cut off by someone grabbing my shoulder which it scared me and made me react by grabbing the person's arm and flipping them over my shoulder and pinned the person on the ground.

When I realized what I did and took in my surroundings more, I noticed that all guns are pointed at me and they kept shouting at me to get on the ground and let the man go, but I just froze and my eyes wide with fear. There was some kind of bang and I immediately ran away from them and did the most stupidest thing that I've ever done in my life and that jumping off of the flying ship and all the way down to the water below.