6

The party was great ! Quincey brought us to a big mansion house party. We met more of his friends and other nice people. Tracey hit it off with one of Quincey's friends and went to dance with him. Quincey went to get me and him a drink.

"You enjoying the party so far ?", he asked me. "Yeah, I am. Thanks for bringing me here tonight.", I tell him. "Anything for you beautiful.", he said as he kissed my cheek. After about four or five red cups, I was drunk.

Me and Quincey danced the night away. I was starting to like him. He was extremely handsome and such a gentleman. He stayed with me all night and didn't walk off to talk to anyone. Sadly, the night had to come to an end.

Quincey drove me and Tracey home. We both were drunk but I was even more drunk. I don't remember much from the party or the car ride home. Maybe because I drifted off to sleep on the way to the house.

Edwin's POV
Hours passed and Tracey and Nia weren't back yet. I was getting worried. Not because she went out to a party but she went out to a party with a guy. I don't trust him. He looks like bad news. "I'm serious guys ! What if something happens ?", I ask the boys. "Ed, chill out. Ok Nia is smart.", Zion said. "Plus, if something did happen, Nia would've called us by now.", Nick said.

"Why are you so worked up about Nia anyways, Ed ?", Brandon asked. "I'm not. It's just that Quincey guy. I don't like him.", I say shrugging my shoulders. "Nia seems to like him very much.", Austin said with a smirk.

"She shouldn't. I don't think he's good for her.", I say angrily. "Damn Ed, you ok ?", Zion asked me. "I'm fine, why ?", I asked. "You seem a little too worked up about miss Nia.", Nick said. "I mean she's my friend and I l-", I start to say. "I'd love for her to come home safely."

"Did something happen between y'all ?", Austin asked. I honestly haven't stopped thinking about the kiss me and Nia shared. I was hard on her about it but it was only because I didn't want things to be awkward around me and Tiff if she found out.

I was starting to like Nia and to be honest I still like her. Now that I see her with another guy, I'm going crazy about her. And now the guys are suspicious. It doesn't matter. They were going to find out either way. "Me and Nia kissed."

"You what !?", they all said in unison. "I didn't stutter. We kissed.", I say again. "Bro, you're with Tiffany.", Nick said. "Wow Nicholas, I honestly had no clue !", I say sarcastically. "I mean....that's all y'all did right ?", Zion asked. "Yes."

"Oh ! So you feel some type of way now that she's with somebody.", Brandon said. "Yeah and it sucks cause I love Tiff but I like Nia now too.", I say running my hands through my hair. "Listen, you need to figure out what you want.", Zion said.

"Oh you can't be talking !", Nick said. "Honestly.", I say, agreeing with Nick. "I mean I'm just saying. I grew up with Nia. She went out with this dude named Josh and he really fucked up her head.", Zion said. I remember when Nia told me about him.

"Was he white ?", Austin asked. "Why does it matter ?", Brandon asked. "She's my best friend now and I need to make sure he wasn't white so she won't have hatred towards the white community.", he said. "He was white, Austin.", Zion said. "Shit !"

"Look guys, I just need time. Tiffany is my girlfriend and I consider Nia as a friend for right now.", I say. "If you choose Tiff, can I have Nia ?", Nick asked. "What ? No !", I say. "Then can I have her ?", Austin asked. "She's my best friend but I get lonely too."

"Nobody is dating Nia !", I say angrily. "You must really like her.", Brandon says. "More than you guys know.", I reply with a sigh. Suddenly, we heard the door bell ring and loud laughing. I get up and look out the window. "It's the girls !", I say. We all get up and run to the door.

I open the door and see a laughing and drunk Tracey, a sleeping drunk Nia, and Quincey holding her in his arms. This asshole. "Did you do something to her !?", I ask him. "Chill out bruh, she's just drunk.", he explained. Zion grabbed Tracey and brought her in the house.

"Hey babyyy !", Tracey said to him. "Get yo ass in this house. I told you to be back at a certain time.", he said to her as if she was his father. "I'm sorry Daddy.", she said flirtatious. He smirked and he carried her upstairs. I rolled my eyes and my attention was back on Nia like it should.

"Can I take her up to her room or something ?", he asked me. "I got it from here.", I say sternly. "Don't you think she would want me to take her up there ?", he asked me. "Dude, give her to me. I got her !", I say. He shakes his head and puts Nia in my arms. She was sleeping so peacefully. She was beautiful.

"Aye can you tell her to call me when she wakes up ?", Quincey said to me. I rolled my eyes. "No.", I say as I walk towards the door. "Edwin ?", I heard Nia say in a sleepy voice that made me smile. "I got you babe, I got you."

I took Nia upstairs to her room. I softly placed her in bed and proceeded to leave. "No. Edwin please don't leave me.", she said as she grabbed my hand. "I'm not l-leaving you. I'm just letting you rest.", I tell her. "Lay with me."

It caught me off guard. I checked the time on my phone and saw it was only 2:10. "Please.", she whimpered. She was still a bit drunk. I could smell the alcohol on her breath. Her outfit was extremely sexy on her. I decided it wouldn't hurt to just cuddle for a bit.

I took off my shirt and pants and laid next to her. She immediately wrapped her arms around my waist and snuggled up to me. Not going to lie, I felt so happy being in her arms. This is bad. I have a girlfriend but I think I want to be with Nia, or at least try something.

I slowly wrap my arms around Nia, pulling her closer. I kiss her forehead and I feel her smile on my chest. "Goodnight Edwin.", I heard her say. "Goodnight Nia.", I say, before slowly drifting off to sleep with her in my arms.