29

"He isn't worth your time, Nia.", Kékéli told me. "Yeah, he was a bot.", Zion said as he gave me a tissue. "Thanks y'all. I just hate racism. I hate the fact that it's a real thing. I mean I'm not racist.", I cry.

"You've been crying about this for two hours. Where's the badass Nia I know ?", Elom asked me as he gave me a cup of water. "Well Elom, it's hard being a badass bitch. And I'm not crying because of Josh, I'm crying because I got to witness racism for the first time. It was that serious.", I say as I take a drink of my water.

"Remember that time he embarrassed himself to ask you to prom ?", Zion chuckled. "Holy shit, I remember that too !", Kékéli said. "What did he do ?", Elom asked. "He walked around in his underwear all day holding a sign that said prom on it and was singing my favorite song.", I tell him.

"What was that song called again ?", Kékéli asked me. "At that time, it was Baby by Justin Bieber.", I laugh. "What the fuck ?", Elom said. "Shut up, shit was before your time anyway."

"What about that time when he beat up that guy during football season ?", Kékéli said. "He broke his arm, I think.", Zion said. "It was his nose.", I corrected him. We just started talking about memories from high school and what I was going to do now that Josh is out of the picture for good.

My heart wants what it wants and Edwin is who it wants. It was Edwin from the start. I should've realized that sooner before I tried to drop him completely. Things have gotten bad. How am I suppose to tell anyone that I think I'm pregnant ?