7

Nia's POV
I wake up the next morning with a bad headache. I sit up in my bed, noticing that I still had on my party clothes. Last night was great. Me and Quincey had a blast together and honestly I'm starting to like him. I knew I would have a hangover the next morning, I didn't think it would be this bad though. I rub my head and look over next to me, surprised at who I see. I quickly get up from the bed, waking Edwin up. "I see you're already up."

He yawned and stretched and sat at the edge of the bed. "What are you doing in here ?", I ask him. "Uhhh, sleeping ?", he said. "No ! What were you doing in my bed !?", I ask angrily. "You're naked ! Did we do something !?"

"Obviously not if you still have on your clothes.", Edwin chuckled. I ran my fingers through my hair. "Can you get out now ?", I ask him. "Wait what ? Why ?", Edwin asked as he stood up and walked towards me. I backed up a few steps. "You're naked, this is awkward, you have a girlfriend, and you just need to go."

I walk towards the door and open it for him. He picks up his clothes and walks to the door. "Can we at least talk about this later ?", he whispered to me. "Edwin there's nothing to talk about.", I whisper back. "But won't you like to know how we got in this position ?"

I sighed. I honestly didn't want to push this relationship any further. "I'll just ask Austin.", I say as I close the door and lock it. I walk in the bathroom and take a shower, with thoughts running through my mind. How did me and Edwin end up that way ? Was I that drunk ? I probably was.

I get out the shower, brush my teeth and change into more comfortable clothes. I put my hair up in a bun and go downstairs. Austin's in the kitchen waiting for me. "I knew you would have a hangover so I got you these.", he said as he handed me some pills and a cold cup of water. "Thanks babe.", I say as I hug him and take the medicine.

"So how was the party ?", he asked me. We walked into the living room with the others and talked about the party. "Did Tracey dance with another nigga ?", Zion asked. Tracey looked at me and gave me the look. "No.", I say. "Good.", Zion said.

"Y'all came back drunk as hell !", Nick said. "Well NiNi you was knocked out. Quincey brought y'all home.", Zion said. "Yeah, he was carrying you like a little baby.", Brandon chuckled. "Well, until Edwin was rude and made him leave.", Nick said.

I looked at Edwin and he just shrugged. "Yeah, Ed carried you upstairs and never came back down.", Brandon said. "Yeah Ed what happened ?", Austin asked. All eyes were on Edwin. I decided to help him out. "He helped me into bed and then slept on the floor to make sure I was ok.", I say. "Thanks for that Ed."

"No problem.", he said. I just nodded. Everyone continued to talk while I went outside to the backyard. I need some fresh air. I sat inside the trampoline just looking at the sky. "Need some company ?"

I look up and see Edwin with a small smile on his face. "Sure.", I say as I unzip the trampoline to let him in. He lays next to me and we just look up at the sky together. "I'm sorry Nia.", Edwin says. "I'm sorry for what I said. About everything, especially the kiss."

"It's fine Edwin. We don't even have to talk about it anymore. It meant nothing. Just like you said.", I say, no matter how bad it hurt me to say it. "What if it did mean something Nia ?", he asked me. "Edwin....you have a girlfriend and I'm talking to someone. Just let it go."

"So you're saying the kiss meant nothing to you ??", Edwin said while raising his voice a bit. "Of course it did ! I had butterflies in my stomach ! That's corny as fuck but you get it ! I'm just trying to save myself from a broken heart.", I tell him honestly. "I would never hurt you Nia.", he said as he grabbed my face.

"You already did.", I say softly as I try to hold my tears in. He sighed. "I'm sorry Nia.", he said. "It's ok.", I reply with a smile. He slowly kissed me again. I pulled away. "What are you doing ?", I whisper to him. "I'm kissing you.", he said. I know this is wrong but at this point I don't care.

I grab Edwin by the collar of his shirt and smash my lips on his. We were now in a heated make out session on a trampoline. Edwin's hands traveled down to my waist as I rolled on top of him. We stop the kiss to catch our breath. "Until we can figure out what this is, let's keep this on the low.", Edwin said

"Cool with me."

@Bbyg.Nia

20, 226 likes Bbyg

20, 226 likes
Bbyg.Nia Nights like this ☺️
📸: @theaustinporter
View all comments

User1: Makeup on point !

Theaustinporter: Bestie 🥰

User2: my favorite black girl ever 🤪

Edwinhonoret: 🥵😍
Bbyg.Nia: 😉🥰

User3: that tattoo is bomb !

Tiffany.bondoc: Cutie 😘

Playboy.Quin: Babygirl 😩❤️

User4: Still shipping #Nedwin 💜

User5: She is not cute

elomkuwonu: Honestly need to come to LA to see you 😢
Bbyg.Nia: Aww nugget I miss you too 😭❤️

Charlottedeann: We need to link again !
Bbyg.Nia: The boys are throwing a party this Friday 🤪

User6: Queen