21

"Im bout to kill him !", Zion yelled. No, no you're not !", I say grabbing his arm. "Yes the fuck I am ! This is the second damn time NiNi !", he said. "I know but I'm fine, Caleb. Please don't hurt him.", I tell him. "And why not !?", he asked me.

"Because at the end of the day, he's yo bandmate and yo friend. Don't let what me and him had come between that.", I tell him. He thought about it and shook his head. "I really wanna kill him Nia.", he says as he hugs me tight. "I do too but it's not worth losing our careers and going to prison.", I say and we both chuckle.

"Want something to eat ?", I ask him. "Yea and try to hurry before Nick gets in the kitchen or you might not ever be able to get in the kitchen.", he tells me. I nod and I go downstairs, meeting Austin as he was coming up. "Tell Zion, you said. He'll be calm, you said.", I say to him.

"I guess he didn't take the news well.", Austin said. "Other than Nick's reaction, Zion's was the worst." I say as I scratch my head. "Well, we all love you. You're Brandon's friend, my bestie, Nick's sister kinda and Zion's cousin so of course we weren't all going to take it well."

"Brandon did. He told me I could've did better anyways.", I say with a chuckle. "He was right. Edwin ? Come on Nia.", Austin said rolling his eyes. "What ? Who would you want to see me with ?", I ask him. He shrugs. "I don't know.", he mumbles.

I move in a little closer to him. "Would you want me to be with you Austin ?", I ask him as I'm leaning in. He chuckles nervously. "I mean if it ever got to that point, I-I mean I wouldn't mind.", he said. I lean in closer to him as if I'm bout to kiss him but I move past his lips and go to his ear. "Sorry Dale. You're stuck in the friend zone for life."

I peck his cheek and head downstairs, leaving Austin to cope with what just happened. I go to the kitchen and see Nick cooking and Edwin in the fridge. I roll my eyes and walk up to Nick. "Nia, out of the kitchen, please girl.", he said. "Nick me and Zion are hungry.", I tell him. "Warm up that chicken in the fridge.", he tells me as he cooks pasta.

I look at the fridge and lock eyes with Edwin by mistake. "The fridge is occupied at the moment, Carter.", I whisper to Nick. "By who ?", he asked. I nod my head towards the fridge and Nick looks. He rolls his eyes. "I'll bring you and Zion some food. Just go upstairs.", he tells me as he gets an angry look on his face. Nick was not happy when I told him what Edwin did.

I start to walk upstairs when I felt a hand grab my arm. "Nia, we have to talk.", he said. "There's nothing to talk about.", I say as I keep walking. "Yes there is. I would never cheat on you.", he said. "Well, you did. Ain't no turning back.", I chuckle as I reach the door to Zion's room. "No Nia, you won't let me explain."

"Ok Joel, explain right now why I caught you in bed with Tiffany who was in fact naked.", I say. Before he could speak, the door to Zion's room opened. "Oh nah. You ain't bout to talk to her. You ain't even allowed no more bruh.", Zion said to Edwin as he grabbed my arm. "I was just trying to explain why I did it.", Edwin said.

"Shouldn't have did it in the first place.", Zion said. He pulled me in the room and shut the door. "It took all the strength in my body to not punch him in his roll bounce looking ass face.", Zion said. I chuckled and hugged him. "I love you, cousin.", I say. "I love you more.", he said as he hugged me tighter.

@Bbyg.Nia

150,254 likesBbyg

150,254 likes
Bbyg.Nia Just a throwback before Zion became a giant 😍 @zionkuwonu I love you
View all comments

User1: Awww 😭😭

Zionkuwonu: Where'd you get this 😭❤️ I love you too 🤞🏼

User2: he is freaking adorable

Missreine: Our bby is all grown up ❤️
Bbyg.Nia: IKR 😭

User3: Damn Zion what happened 😂

elomkuwonu: What a waste of sperm 💀
Zionkuwonu: Nigga fuck you 🖕🏽 you were the mistake

User4: The cutest baby 😭

User5: More throwbacks please 😫

@Bbyg.Nia

160, 142 likesBbyg

160, 142 likes
Bbyg.Nia It's not you, it's me. I'm too good for you. 🖕🏽🖤    📸:@brandon_arreaga 💖
View all comments

User1: So #Nedwin has sank 😭

User2: You deserve better baby 👏🏽❤️

User3: A Queen

Zionkuwonu: Go put on a shirt before I beat yo ass 😡 and @brandon_arreaga imma kick yo ass for taking it !
brandon_arreaga: I was just doing what she asked 😂
Bbyg.Nia: You're not my dad ! 🤣

User4: She's not cute and never was.

User5: I'm glad her and Edwin aren't together anymore

JoshuaB134: You're right. You were too good for me. I couldn't handle you ♥️✨
Traceybaby.772: Oh hey josh 🤭
Bbyg.Nia: Josh ?!

User6: Who is Josh ? 🥴

Edwinhonoret: Not Josh....