31

"I'm gonna kill you !", I say to Tracey. I dropped my bags and try to grab Tracey but Zion picks me up before I do. "Nia, are you pregnant ?", Edwin asked me. Zion placed me down. "No. Well, I thought I was. I missed a period. So, I took some pregnancy tests and they didn't much help.", I confessed.

"One said pregnant and the other one said not pregnant.", Tracey said. "I went to the doctors today to clarify if I was or not and thank god I'm not.", I say. "Aw man !", I heard Austin say. We all looked at him. "I mean, it's great that you're not pregnant with Josh's baby but it kinda sucks you're not pregnant at all. I would be the best uncle."

"Actually, I would.", Brandon said. "No, I would be the best.", Nick said. "Nigga, didn't you say you use to hit people with wiffle ball bats and shit ? Yeah, no.", Zion said. "Guys, chill out.", I say. "Why didn't you just tell me ?", Edwin asked. I didn't want to say it in front of everybody but it had to be done.

"Because, I love you Edwin. And not just love you I mean, I'm in love with you. When I think about you I get butterflies all over again and when you're not around I feel like shit and if I told you I thought I was pregnant with a baby that wasn't yours, I'd be as hurt as you because I want to build a family with you and only you.", I say. The room was quiet and I shut my eyes. "Edwin Joel Honoret, I'm in love you."

"I'm in love with you too, Nia.", he tells me. "Awww !!", Austin sequels. "Party tonight !", Zion tells us. Of course it's a party tonight. I felt someone's hand touch my face. They turned my head towards them. "Hey you.", he said. "Hey Eddy.", I say. "Now, can you tell me what happened between you and Josh ?"

"I don't care anymore. He's gone for good this time and now I have you all to myself.", I tell Edwin as our noses touch. "I'm glad.", Edwin says. We share a slow and passionate kiss. I felt so weak. "God, I love you Nia.", he said. "I love you too, Edwin."

@Bbyg.Nia

134,445 likes Bbyg

134,445 likes
Bbyg.Nia My boys and my future baby daddy 🥀
View all comments

User1: Wait hold the damn phone !

User2: #Nedwin is back !?

User3: What happened to Josh ?
Therealnickmara: He died
  —Bbyg.Nia: Nick chill tf out 💀💀

Zionkuwonu: Tell me I don't look like a snack 🤤
Bbyg.Nia: You don't 😬

Traceybaby.772: Nick throw them damn shades away 🤣
Therealnickmara: If we weren't friends, I would say some rude shit 😐

Theaustinporter: You can't even see me man 😭

User4: The gang is all here 😌

User5: We missed y'all 😭😭

User6: ❤️❤️