17

Me and Tracey fixed the place up nicely for the party. I don't want a mess in my house already. I invited everybody I could. Jack and Jack showed up. Jack Gilinsky tried to get at me again but Edwin shut it down for me. So far, the party was great.

The only bad thing was that the boys weren't going to let us hear the song before it dropped. I just know it's good. The night was amazing. Me and Edwin was cutting it up on the dance floor. He was so surprised I could dance like nigga I'm related to Zion Kuwonu ! That's all we did as kids !

Sadly the night had to go bad. Tiffany was here. I damn sure didn't invite this bitch. This is my house so what I say goes. "Tracey, if this goes bad, do not try to stop me.", I say to her. "Wait, hold the damn door ! What you talking bout ?", she asked me. "Tiffany is here."

"Who invited that bitch !?", she asked me. "Ion know but she bout to leave.", I say as I walk away. I walk up to her as she was getting a drink. "Tiffany.", I say. "Oh, hey Nia ! Nice party.", she said. "Cut that fake shit out. Imma be nice and tell you to leave because you weren't invited."

"Your Twitter said everyone was invited.", she said. "No it said close friends invited only. You ain't nobody friend in here.", I say. "True. I thought maybe we could squash the beef.", she said faking a sad face. "Ion do that. Once we got beef, we got it forever."

She placed her cup down and rolled her eyes. "Fine. I didn't wanna come anyways.", she said. She started to walk. I placed my hand on her back to follow her up to the door. She slapped my hand away. "Don't touch me nigga !", she yelled. The music stopped. All I can think is I'm about to beat this bitch up.

"Who are you calling a nigga ?", I ask her. "Don't put your fucking hands on me !", she said. "Who in the fuck are you calling a nigga ?!", I say louder and stepping closer to her. "Back up, thank you.", she said holding her hands in front of her. "Im bout to nut the fuck up ! Who are you calling a nigga ?", I ask her one last time. "You."

I reach my hand so far back and then collide it with her face. She falls to the floor hard holding her face. "Now get the fuck up and get out my house. Now !", I yell. She quickly gets up and runs out the door. I hear cheering and clapping. Edwin comes to me and wraps his arms around me. "Damn babe, that was incredible !"

"She was asking for it.", I say. He smiled then kissed me. "5, 4, 3, 2, 1 ! BLIND IS OUT NOW BABY !", I heard Zion yell. Everyone cheered and then the song began to play. It was a huge bop ! I can't say it's my favorite song though because they got so many other great songs.

I threw a great party. Slow dancing with Edwin was like floating on air. The way his hands moved on my body. The way we moved together. I craved him more and more. "Wanna take this upstairs ?", he whispered in my ear. I nodded my head and we snuck off upstairs to my bedroom.

I locked the door behind me. I slammed my lips on his and wrapped my arms around him. His hand moved down to my ass and he gripped it firmly. He picked me up and placed me on the bed. He began to take off his shirt. "You sure you wanna do this ?", he asked me. "Yes.", I say softly. Let's just say it was a WILD night.