19

I was laying in my bed strolling through Instagram. Edwin was in my bathroom doing whatever to his hair. I didn't read the comments on Edwin's last post so I thought why not. I laugh at some fan comments and laugh at Zion's comment. He's so protective.

Then, I see Tiffany's comment. It had my thinking. Me and Edwin have been dating for almost a month and if he's still seeing Tiffany then that's a fucking problem. If I ask him about it, I want him to tell me the truth but I know I probably won't get that. "Edwin !", I call. "Yeah, babe ?", I hear him say.

"Are you still talking to Tiffany ? Please be honest.", I ask him. "No ! Not at all babe. I'm not talking to her.", he said. I don't know if I should believe him or not. I should find out for myself. I get up from my bed and walk towards Tracey's room.

"If you and Zion are naked, I suggest you fix yourselves because I'm coming in.", I say as I knock on the door. I waited for two minutes until Tracey opened the door. She was wearing a robe. "I just got out the shower.", she lied. I chuckled.

She went to sit on the bed as I stood by the door. "Can you do me a favor and follow Edwin tomorrow afternoon ?", I ask her. "Why ?", she asked me. "I don't know I got a feeling that him and Tiffany are still seeing each other."

"Oh well I'll do it for you.", she said. "Thank you. Tell me everything too.", I say. "I will.", she says. "And Zion get from behind the door, I know you in here.", I chuckled. He slowly walked out. "I was just–", he said. "You was just what ?", I ask him. He shakes his head then goes to lay on the bed with Tracey.

I shake my head and close the door behind me. I walk back into my room to see Edwin with a bag on his head. "You ok babe ?", he asked me. "Yeah.", I say. "You sure ?", he asked. "Yeah, I'm fine.", I tell him. I just hope what I'm assuming isn't true.

@tiffany.bondoc

14,786 likesTiffany

14,786 likes
Tiffany.bondoc Once a cheater, always a cheater 😈
View all comments

User1: You just won't stop 😑

User2: Ok when Nia kicks yo ass don't be on here doing all that 😂

User3: QUEEN 😍😍

User4: Slayyy ❤️

User5: Girl sit down somewhere

User6: We don't like you

User7: Once a cockroach always a cockroach

Bbyg.Nia: 👌🏽

MESSAGES

NIA
I don't got time for the bullshit.

NIA
If you and Edwin are still seeing each other then let me know now.

🦗🦗
Why don't you just ask him ? 😂

NIA
Because I thought you'd be
your usual petty self and just tell me but I guess not

🦗🦗
He's your man now honey not mine 😌

NIA
Ok dats cool but if I find out the truth
you and Edwin gon get your faces flipped inside out

NIA
And that's on me