5; Tony Stark? Not Recommended

"I see a line of cars and they're all painted black
With flowers and my love both never to come back
I see people turn their heads and quickly look away."

CINDY SITS CROSS LEGGED, GLANCING TO HER DAD

CINDY SITS CROSS LEGGED, GLANCING TO HER DAD. She eyes – pun untended – Nick Fury who is dressed is his usual leather get up, he drops a large yellow folder marked with the S.H.I.E.L.D. insignia and a title that reads, 'Avengers Initiative'.

"Little Stark," Nick raises a brow at the teenager, "What on earth are you doing here? I specifically told you to come alone." He tells Tony who pushed his iconic red glasses down his nose.

"I've already been here with Aunt Peggy, Director. No need to freak." Cindy grinned with a wink, "Wont reveal any of your super secret spy shit."

"Language." Tony muttered.

"—Not only am I a trained SHEILD agent," Cindy continues as she ignores her dads interruption, "I'll have you know that I am actually considered a national hero as of two days ago." She reminded him of both of them taking down Ivan Vanko. Iron Man and 'Cat-Girl' were treading all over social medias.

Fury glanced at her with a frown, and sighed, he doesn't seem too ruffled about her statement as he moves on, taking out another folder and holding it in the two Stark's direction, "Mister Stark, this is Agent Romanoff's assessment of you."

"Oh!" Cindy shouts, making grabby hands at the folder, "Can I read it? Can I? Oh please!"

Fury looks between the two Stark's, one contained to make grabby hands at the folder and the other watching his daughter with fond amusement, "Alright Miss Stark, go ahead." He tells her.

Showing a dimpled smile, she takes the stack of papers, "Personality overview." She raises a brow to her father as she continues, "Mr. Stark displays compulsive behavior.'" she reads.

"In my own defense, that was last week," Tony tells them with wide eyes, tilting his head to the side.

Fury stares at the billionaire and looks to the youngest Stark with a pointed look.
"'Prone to self-destructive tendencies.'" Cindy reads with a nod.

"I was dying." Tony shrugs and leans back, "I mean, please," he spreads out his hand in display, "And aren't we all?"

Shaking her head at her father she can't help but snicker as she reads ahead, letting out snorts as she nods to herself, Director Fury smirks as he sits down across from them.

"Hey! Wait, what is it?" Tony frowns, and pulls the folder from the laughing teen. Glancing at the page he makes a face, ""Textbook narcissism'?" Cindy chuckled, giving him a look as Fury stares on with a deadpanned expression, looking between the two, Tony huffs, "Agreed."

"Ah! Okay, here it is." Cindy nods as she takes the papers back, "'Recruitment assessment for Avengers Initiative. Iron Man? Yes.'" Tony smirks in a smug fashion making his daughter tut in warning, "'Tony Stark? Not recommended."