10; Not Some Perfect Little Soldier

"Diggin' a Six foot hole
Open the gates below
'Cause I can't save your soul."

LOKI WALKS IN CUFFS AS S.H.I.E.L.D. AGENTS LEAD HIM down the hall and past the lab. He carried himself with such confidence and ease, Cindy glares at him as he turns to the corner, he glances back at her with his spine-chilling smirk.

"In case it's unclear. You try to escape. You so much as scratch that glass," Director Fury presses a button and suddenly the ground is gone from underneath the round cell. Loki merely glances down, but he doesn't look frightened at all. "Thirty thousand feet, straight down in a steel trap," Fury snaps, "You get how that works?!" the ground closes underneath the cell before Fury points at Loki, "Ant," he then points at the button, "Boot." Athena smirked at the reference of what Loki had called them back in the facility.

"It's an impressive cage. Not built, I think for me," he tilts his head with a knowledgeable expression.

Fury answers in that same threatening tone, "Built for something a lot stronger than you."

"Oh, I've heard," Loki slowly turns to look into the camera and it's as if he can see the group from where he stands. "The mindless beast makes play he's still a man," Loki mocks with a smile in his voice. "How desperate are you," Loki breathes out before building in volume, "that you call upon such lost creatures to defend you?"

"How desperate am I? You threaten my world with war," Fury walks closer to the glass as he seethes, "You steal a force you can't hope to control. You talk about peace and you kill 'cause it's fun. You have made me very desperate," Fury all but growls out, "You might not be glad that you did."

"Oh," Loki squints a little before tilting his head forward to mock Fury, "It burns you to come so close."

Cindy glances around the room with everyone else, she spots her as Dad walking into the room with Phil at his side.

"Hey bambino," Tony says, thumb rubbing the dirt on her forehead. She smiles up at her father, unable to hide her smile as he glances down at her with soft brown eyes.

"-To have the Tesseract, to have power," Loki leans his head back as he steps backwards, "unlimited power. And for what? A warm light for all mankind to share, and then to be reminded what real power is."

"Well, you let me know if Real Power wants a magazine or something."

"You have something I want. Something - or shall I say someone HE wants." Loki tells him, glancing at the camera, Athena gulps, "I want Agent Stark."

Everyone in the room freezes, Fury coming to a halt, Tony's hands twitching a little as his expression becomes very hard, "Excuse me?" Fury intimidatingly walks back over towards the glass.