[4] Pulling a Thomas

Minho and Alby still haven't returned from the Maze. The Maze Doors were going to close soon.

"Come on, guys, can't we send someone after them?" Thomas asks, breaking the silence.

"That's against the rules. Either they make it back or they don't." Gally replies.

"We can't risk losing anyone else." Newt explains.

Then the doors begin to close.

"Oh no." Chuck gasps.

"Look!" Thomas exclaims, pointing to the Maze.

"Wait, no, something's wrong." Newt says.

Minho was pulling an unconscious Alby on his shoulders. Instantly everyone starts shouting.

"Come on Minho, you can do it!" Chuck yells.

"Come on!"

"Go!"

"Come on! You can make it!"

"Minho, you gotta leave him!" Gally yells.

"They're not gunna make it." Newt says in horrified realization.

Before anyone could make any reaction, Thomas charges into the Maze, slipping through the Doors before they close.

*Dream POV*

"Emerson? This isn't funny! Where are you?" The Mom asks.

"I'm here. Hi Mommy!" Young Emerson calls down from a treehouse.

"You know you're not allowed up there without me it isn't safe!"

"I tried calling you but you weren't listening! You're always talking on the phone, Mommy!"

"That's no excuse! Come down now!"

"No, you need to come up!" Young Emerson says, going back into the tree house.

"The game isn't over!" Young Newt says from inside the treehouse.

"Newt you're up there too?"

The mom starts climbing up the ladder up to the entrance of the tree house.

"Newt, Emerson, who are you talking to?"

"You know Drill, but you're not allowed to talk to him." Young Emerson says.

"He says your it!" Young Newt explains.

"Well tell him I'm not in the mood to talk to him either. Now let's go!" The mom says to the little girl who seems to be 4 years old and the boy who seems 10, huddled in the corner of the tree house.