Remember

Five. Whole. Years.

Five. To become a famous artist.

Four. To get over heartbreak and move on with my life.

Three. To celebrate the marriage of my god-mother.

Two. To graduate art school.

One. To be standing in front of the graves of my deceased parents.

_________________

He stands alone in his studio, painting the empty canvas for a client.

He is worldly know.

He is successful.

He is Kim Jinsoo.

No matter how much life gets to him, he manages to keep going and strive for higher goals. However, the loss of his loved ones still lingers after passing high school in the previous years.

No one takes into account about what he feels. Instead, they focus on what he does as a celebrity. He paints, he draws, he does all sorts of things.

But, he is still a human being.

___________

All the way in America, Oh Sangwoo has taken a cold, domineering aura. He learns the hard way of life and makes sure everything goes his way.

His father, previous CEO of Korea's number one shipping company, has drilled into Sangwoo's mind that relationships were meant to be broken.

He doesn't believe in that statement however. He still believes that the relationships he has formed with the person he loves is still there, though connected with a thin thread of hope.

He manages to control the company with a new built business building in the state of New York. Widely known for his handsome stature and magazine covers, he makes a billions worth income. In fact, Sangwoo is listed as one of the world richest men.

However, he doesn't know what Jinsoo has been up to. He doesn't know about his modeling career. He doesn't know about successful art career.

Sangwoo is blind,

With the lies,

Of hope.

_______________

IM SOO EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE THAT THE SEQUEL TO "THE ARTIST" IS NOW OUT!

I know you guys have been waiting for awhile, and all that wait was worth!

I will make sure that my chapters will publish weekly (not the next chapter, bc since this was just an introduction, I'm going to be publishing them on the same day!!!) and keep to my schedule!

It's been a long writing process, but I hope you'll enjoy this book as much as you did the last one!

-b.b.