-3-

To: Sangwoo

From: Jin

I miss you...

__________________

[Kim Jinsoo]

"Sit right here. We can't let that happen again," says the host. I nodded, sitting down on the cushioned chair. The host walked out through the curtains to the crowd, greeting them with the utmost behavior.

I fiddled with my fingers. Just recently I finished another painting and have not decided whether to send it to the museum or to auction it off. My agent told me it was best for me to auction it off. The suggestion was indeed a possibility.

However, the time it takes to auction off a just one painting is not worth it. But, if it meant it would benefit me, then I guess I'll do it.

"Okay! Tonight we have a very special piece made by the one and only Kim Jinsoo. As you all know that his art is typically displayed at KJ's, but today we are switching it up a bit," he walks away from the podium to the cloth covered frame.

"Recently, we have held an auction at this very place. The idea was to see who bid the highest would get the painting, correct?" He says, receiving a few nods in the crowd.

"You see, it takes a lot of time to accomplish such endeavor. So, I hope you hear this Jinsoo, we are going to be auctioning off artworks from his very own museum!"

There was sudden cheers and chatters between the men who sat at their tables. I on the other hand was in complete shock of the decision.

Immediately, I stood up, but was held back behind by my agent. "Young-Jae let me go!"

He shakes his head, "I told them that you would like some of your artworks from the museum to be sold off for extra cash."

I stared at him in disbelief. "I-I DIDN'T AGREE TO THIS!!"

I shove him off and made my way to the stage when he ordered more men to hold me back. "Jin, this is for the best." The men carried me further back into the stage, concealing my presence from everyone.

"Please, Young-jae! I-I can't let my artworks go so easily!" I shout, tears forming in my eyes. He turns around, not saying a word. I stopped trying as the security guards continued to carry down the hallway.

They dropped me in the back room, locking me in. I knew I couldn't do anything because Young-Jae was always in control. All I could do was sit on the couch and cry. All my art that I spent years building up will be gone and not be displayed for everyone to see.

The countless painting I've worked hard for, sold off to business people of all kind.

I sat there, recollecting my thoughts. No matter how hard I try, I can't help but to think back to when I was happy. To when I was able to paint with a smile.

______________

[Oh Sangwoo]

"Is this the place?" I asked, standing in front of a big building.

"Yup," says Jae-beom, "I think they already started. We might get to see Jinsoo on stage."

I felt my heart start to beat faster. "Yea..."

We entered through the double glass doors to see tables full of business men and women of all kinds. The audience was loud, talking amongst themselves. Suddenly, they stopped to turn and face me. The cameramen who were already present started to flash their cameras at me.