-9-

Is lying worth the effort?

In some circumstances, yes, you lie in order to preserve the feelings of others and or prevent disastrous outcomes.

However, for those who agree that honesty is the key, is lying the right way?

Put into a situation where you lie to protect or tell the truth to hurt, which one is the best policy.

Would you risk it? Should you risk it?

This questionnaire are will be answered by the people who read these texts,

You.

_______________

[Kim Jinsoo]

"Thanks for cooking again," Sangwoo says picking up his chopsticks. I sat across from him at the table, our courses displayed in front of us, accompanied with a small bowl of freshly cooked rice.

"My pleasure! It's nice to just eat like this..."

Sangwoo nods and starts to devour the food. I smile slightly and grabbed a piece of the side dish and ate my rice slowly.

After a few minutes Sangwoo finished his portion.

"Do you want more?" I ask.

"If you don't mind," he says, grinning.

I stood up and grabbed his bowl, slightly touching his spark inducing hands. This caused me to jump slightly.

"Woah there Jin, you were about to drop the bowl," Sangwoo says catching the bowl. He hands it over to me.

I take it reluctantly and gave a slightly nervous smile.

I came back with more rice but to see Sangwoo again on his phone. I placed it in front of him and continued to eat.

"Hey, uh, Jin."

I glanced up. "Yes?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to go with me to your art museum tomorrow at two, you know, since I've never been."

"O-oh, definantly! What makes you want to go so suddenly?"

He scratches the back of his head, "I just want to see what you've been up to."

I nodded, "that's perfect. How about we meet there at the building two?"

Sangwoo nods, "yea. I'll meet you at the entrance."

We agreed on the plans and continued to eat.

Suddenly, Sangwoo looked at his phone with a disturbed look.

"Jin—uh—there's something I gotta do," he says.

"Wh-What? But you didn't e-"

"There's—uh—this business thing I have to do with... Jae-beom!" He laughs nervously.

My eyes narrow. "It's almost seven in the evening. Are you sure you're going to be okay?"

He nods, quite vigorously. "I will! I'll see you tomorrow!"

He quickly grabs his stuff, abandoning his bowl. I walk over to the door to help him out. "Stay safe, Kay?" I said unlocking the door.

"Y-Yea! I will," He suddenly leans foreword and plants his lips on my forehead. "Cya tomorrow!"