-10-

"How can you possibly say that you're holding everything together when you're not even home!?"

The fights, the yells, the arguments...

"Let me go!!"

The pain it left...

"Sangwoo!"

Looking up once again to see a sight of the unfolded.

"Sangwoo!!"

It's so real I can almost hear it...

"Sangwoo!"

__________

[Oh Sangwoo]

"Sangwoo!"

I jolted up from my bed, woken up from the sudden shout into my ear drums.

"What the fu-"

"It's fucking twelve in the fucking evening!"

I rubbed my eyes. "Wha-"

I felt a tug on my shoulder. "Sangwoo, wake up. This is no time to sleep!"

I regained vision to see Jae-beom grasping my shoulder. I removed his hand and rubbed my face. "What are you doing here?"

"You wouldn't answer you phone, so I decided to take matters to my own hands. That's besides the point, we have to get you ready for your date!"

I plopped back. "What date..."

Jae-beom turns around. "What do you mean, 'WhAt DaTe?'. Your date with Jin dumbass!"

I shot up. "Shit!"

I leaned out of bed and headed toward my closet and checked myself in the mirror. "I didn't even shave!"

"Exactly! So why the fuck are you still in bed!?"

I let out an irritated sigh. "Jin doesn't care whether I have a scruff or not, right?"

"I don't know!? He's a model so why don't you ask him!?"

I freeze. "A model?"

"Yea, you didn't know?"

I pause, letting the information sink in. "What does he model for?"

Jae pauses. "I think he pairs up with UNIQUE magazine. But I've seen only, like, two issues covering him."

I glance in the mirror at myself and at my closet. "I have to wear something presentable."

Jae walks over to my closet. "It's... black."

"Yea, perfect color to reflect my emotions."

Jae sighs. "Compared to Jin's personality, your like a black hole threatening to devour him."

I smirked. "I do want to devour him."

He gives me the most displeasing look. "What the hell?"

I brush it off and look into my closet. "I only brought suits and blazers. I never thought of going somewhere so casual."

"I have a few casual clothing at my place, maybe you can wear those," Jae-beom suggested.

"That'd be unnecessary. Your place is almost three miles away. I'm not going out for such a stupid reason."

Jae shrugs. "Suit yourself." He then snorts. "Haha, suit yourself."