-17-

[Oh Sangwoo]

How on earth did I get here?

Jin left the bed to get ready for the day, leaving me alone on the bed. Confused, I glanced around until I found my phone resting on the nightstand. Realizing that Jae-beom has called me more than fifteen times, I open the phone.

Text upon text started to appear on my screen.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!?!"

"ANSWER ME YOU DRUNK FUCK!!!"

"SANGWOO!!"

I sighed and tapped on the contact. There were three beeps until he picked up.

"Sir!!! Where the hell did you go to and why didn't you come back!?!"

I grimaced as he shouts through the speakers.

"I crashed at Jin's somehow."

There was a silence on the other side. "You what!?!"

I repeat what I said but he continues to act completely shocked.

"Well? Do you remember anything!?"

"No, nothing important in particular."

I heard him groan on the other side. "You're soooo fucked."

I let out a chuckle. "I wouldn't mind if it was with Jin."

He makes a gagging noise. "Seriously, no one asked. But that's besides the point, remember the meeting you have!?"

I narrow my eyes. "What meeting..?"

The sound of his phone was dropping was obvious.

"The meeting!! The one you and your dad discussed about?? Are you actuall-"

"I remember now thank you very much," I say, recalling the time when my dad called yesterday. I feel like I'm starting to recall why I went out.

"Yea, you better be ready in an hour. I can come pick you up."

"Kay, I'll see you then," I clicked the end call button and proceeded to get off the bed.

I honestly don't want to go to that meeting. Mainly because my dad made it without fully realizing that I have a life to live here. Still upsets me what he said thought..

*

"What do you need?"

"I arranged a meeting for you with another shipping company within korea," he says, probably getting his shoes shined for the tenth time the hour.

"Why do I have to do it?" I asked. "I already had to met with Jae-beom. I'm not going to meet with someone new."

"This isn't the sake for you. It's for the company," he says sighing. "The CEO and I have agreed to let both of our first borns marry each other to help combine our companies, in theory making more money."

My eyes widen. "No, you can't possibly do that. I didn't agree to this!"

"I don't care what you agree to Sangwoo. I gave you your wealth, now it's time to pay it back."

"You fu-"

He hung up.

I slumped on my chair, sighing miserably. 'I need a drink.'