-12-

Forgetting something short termed is natural.

You shrug it off, knowing it isn't as important as the things you need to be doing as the time presented.

However, sometimes those things go forget are important. You know they were important to your aspect of your well being as a human. But you just can't remember.

This only stresses you even more, tearing your whole mental health into a tornado of fire.

But what you can do, is to help fix what you have forgotten.

__________

[Kim Jinsoo]

After saying the things that needed to be said, Sangwoo left. Obviously he was tired and upset that I won't even give him another chance, but what else was there to do?

If my mind was telling me that mistakes were just going to repeat themselves then why keep on trying?

Can I just leave and forget what happened and pretend like we don't know each other?

That's easier said than done. No matter how much I wish for it, I will always lose to the thoughts of my heart. I want to be able to be in a more defined relationship with Sangwoo, but what was the process of doing so?

Oh Sangwoo. The names rings so many bells it hurts my head. Yet, it hits every note of the strings of my heart.

I wish we were back to normal. We can't keep going on as an on and off teenage romance. We're adults, we have to handle it like them.

Somehow, I still feel like a child, roaming around a world. Unknowing to the terrible things life may face me.

I wipe my eyes with my sleeves. I was crying once again at my table.

Recently I've been more emotionally unstable as little things seem to be ticking me off. Crying here, crying there, it's just exhausting.

With the fact that I rejected Sangwoo only made my situation worse. Clients of all kinds were asking whether their paintings were complete and I was just at the brim of exploding into an emotional wreck. This is just the worst time to be alive.

Both Sangwoo and I haven't talked after that encounter. I'm pretty sure he has a few more days before he leaves back to America. I smiled to myself, knowing the process will only repeat. It was only a matter of tim euntil I grow feelings of attachment to him once again.

I felt my phone buzz within my pocket. I glanced at the laminated screen to read "Seo-yun" presented.

I swiped.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Jin."

I adjusted my position within the chair. "What's up?"

I heard a sigh over the other line. "Have you seen the news recently?"

I furrow my brows. "No, I haven't. What about it?"

"There's something you should probably see by yourself."

I blinked. "Okay, I'll check it."

I heard a intake of breath. "Okay Jin. But please, do not worry. I love you, bye."

"W-wait," she hung up.

I glance at my phone and stared at my reflection. What could be on the news that would have Seo-yun so perked up?

I grabbed my laptop and started to search up trending topics within Korea until I landed upon Sangwoo's name. I clicked, examining the articles. Suddenly, my eyes widen. There showed Sangwoo within his ridiculous outfit and me standing in front of my door.