-14-

[Kim Jinsoo]

"Sangwoo that's no-"

"I know what I'm doing!"

I shook my head as I see Sangwoo attempt to assemble a new easel that I purchased. I knew how to set it up, but Sangwoo insisted that he'd help me set it up.

"How does this screw—" he attempts to put the screw into the wrong easel hole. "Ugrhh..."

I walked over and took the screw from his hands. "Let me handle this, I'm a professional after all."

He narrows his eyes. "Are you calling unprofessional?"

I looked to the side and tilted my head to the right. "Maybe, maybe not."

I put the screw within the correct hole and assembled the easel with ease ( :) ). Sangwoo stood behind me, salty but his insignificance to the project at hand.

"It's fine Sangwoo, I've worked with hundred of these, you shouldn't be too hard on yourself."

He shakes his head. "It's not that. It's the fact that you called me unprofessional."

I blinked. "Huh?"

He turns around, crossing his arms like a child. "I'm hurt. How could you ever hurt my feelings so badly."

My mouth gaped open in fake surprised. "Oh how will I ever repay you back for such horrible thing I have caused?"

I begin to giggle. Sangwoo turns back around and walks up to me.

"Hmm, I have some ideas..."

I blinked. "Wh-Wha—"

He swooped his arms below and and pulled me up. "S-Sangwoo! What are yo-"

He plots me down info the couch, setting me down fairly rough.

"Hey, that hurt..."

His expression shift into worry. "Are you okay?"

I nodded, "I'll be fine. But, what are you doing?"

He glances down at my chest and back up. "You said that you wanted to pay me back?" I giggled and out my hands onto his chest. "That was a joke Sangwoo."

He shakes his head and lets out a suspicious laugh. "Too late now."

"Wh-Wha—!"

He pulled my legs over his shoulders and come down onto my face.

"I've dreamed of this for a long time..."

I started to blush at the position we're in.

"S-Sangwoo what are you talking about?"

He leans down and plants a kiss on my forehead, "just watch." He pulls back and begin to unbutton his shirt. I quickly realize the situation and spring up.

"W-wait Sangwoo, I don't know if we should do this so soon."

He pauses, "do you want to do it?"

I stop. Do I really want to do it?

"I—"

"We don't have to if you don't want to," Sangwoo says, stopping himself from unbuttoning his shirt.

"I'll wait til you comfortable with me."

He proceeds to get off me but out of an unusual instinct, I pulled him back. He fell backwards and fell on top of me, catching himself inches away from my face.