Extraaaa!!!

Hello everybody!!

It is it, B.B. on his way to serve you a plate of some... s m u t....

I've noticed how plain my chapter have been and real straight to the point it's been. I wanted to add more detailed scenes and smut because I think it'll give more than a cute relationship between the two main characters! So, with that being said, please enjoy this spinoff from the main story and dig the s m u t.

________________

[Kim Jinsoo]

"Umm.... Sangwoo?"

Sangwoo crouched over, rummaging within a closet in his room. The main reason we were in here to begin with is that Sangwoo wanted us the have alone time as our parents chatted in the kitchen with one another.

He specifically mentioned how he wanted to show me something that he bought recently without his parents permission. This overall raised my suspicions.

"Ah, here it is!"

He pulled out a black bag that displayed hot pink colored letters.

"What... is it?" I asked, skeptical yet curious.

He smirked at me and lowered the bag, revealing the contents inside. I gasp quickly and felt all the blood from my face rush to my face.

"S-Sangwoo... how—"

"Wonder why I had to buy these without my parents knowing."

I smacked him slightly and began my way out when he suddenly pulled me back.

"H-Hey! You showed me what you wanted so now I'm going back!"

He frowned. "I bought these for us to use..."

I suddenly felt the urge to punch the man square on his face. "N-no! I would never use such... objects."

His grip tightened around my wrist. "What do I have to do to make you use these?"

"Nothing," I gawked. "I'm not touching any of those. Use them for yourself."

He grinned. "I don't like to use them on me. Only on you. That's why I bought them."

I shook off his hand and treaded for the door. He followed quickly and suddenly slammed his hand on the door.

"What's the de—"

"If you do this with me I'll do whatever you want for a whole week."

I turned around, immediately being faced with his chest. "N-nothing will convince me."

I let out a noise when he found his way to put his hands on my lower waist. "S-stop! This is harassment."

He chuckled, "can't be harassment when it's with you." He paused, "you seem to be enjoying every bit of it."

I didn't reply and placed my hands on his broad shoulders, allowing access to my upper body. He took advantage of this and places his hands under my arms, sweeping me up and throwing me onto the bed. (Not aggressively just like sexually idk).

He rummaged through the bag and pulled out a pill shaped item with a string attached at the end.

"What's that?" I asked, slightly anxious. He didn't reply and pulled out another item which looked like a remote.

"This," he points towards the pill, "vibrates."

I blush but remain quiet.

"And this," he pulls up the remote, "controls the level."