Side Story 5

Hey guys! Sorry I couldn't post yesterday, I was doing some stuff with my relatives that rarely come over!

But this chapter will be covering the future of our two main characters!!!!

I hope you enjoy it because it will be the resolution to this story.

____________

2 years later

"He's beautiful," I gasped as I cupped the little boy's face. "This was the greatest decision that we've ever made."

"He sure is a special one," Sangwoo remarks whilst brushing over the boy's cheeks.

"Oh I'm so excited!!!! We're going to be parents Sangwoo!!"

A lady comes around from the corner with papers on a clipboard. She greets us kindly and seats us besides the crib.

"So you've filed for the child and are fully aware of the responsibilities?" She questions. "You also understand the circumstances he was in before being put here, correct?"

"Yes," I said rather eagerly. "We are aware that his mother has had some drug abuse and that none of his family are willing to take care of him, but that still is no reason to give up him."

The lady, surprised, gave us a warm smile. "You know, there should be more people like you guys. Willing to take anyone in despite their circumstances."

I sighed, "I just don't anyone going through that pain alone."

Sangwoo lays a hand onto my shoulder and squeezes, reassuring me.

"I will take care of this child, no matter what happens," I assured the lady. "Both my husband and I are fully capable."

The lady slides over a sheet of paper with multiple paragraphs that described what was going to happen and the process of adopting, which I read front to back countless times. 

"I'm going to assume that you've already read the terms and conditions," She states.

I nodded and took the pen that rested on the side.

"Sign here and here," She says pointing to the two blank lines at the bottom of the page.

I turned to Sangwoo, glossy eyed. "This is it, huh?"

"A dream come true," He says smiling. 

I sniffed and wrote my name and handed the pen to Sangwoo who wrote his.

"Well, that settle's it Mr. Kim and Mr. Oh," The lady says standing up. "You both have full custody of Haneul, or should I say Kim-Oh Haneul?"