Side Story 3

[Jinsoo]

"That was nice," I say as we exit the train back from Gwangyang. "I can't believe you even proposed. My hearts still hurts to even think about it."

"Well, proposing is one thing. We have to make arrangements for a wedding obviously."

I nodded, "Oh I'm so excited. Everything is moving so fast I feel like I'm going to crash."

Sangwoo chuckles and puts his arm around my shoulder, apply unnecessary weight onto them.

"You know, we still have to check out Gangnam," He reminds me. "It's a place booming with new street art and is known for having the all Kpop companies."

"Hmmm, that does seem pretty cool. B-but the streets get scary at night no?"

"Not anymore, the light from the even placed lampposts manage."

I considered. "I guess it's worth a try. When are we going?"

"Tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?!"

I stop abruptly in front of my complex. "W-when did you eve--"

"I bought a ticket after we had sex."

"You!" I looked around and punched him. "You have got to watch that mouth of yours. I'll seal it up if I have to."

"With what? your as--"

"Not a single word."

______________

"I cannot believe we're out here again," I exclaim, shivering in the cold air.

"You could've waited until the end of the season but I suppose this was enjoyable too."

Sangwoo shrugged, "I wanted to be able to have place before we do the wedding. Plus, who knows, maybe we'll even have children."

"Ch-children!?"

"Yea, kids are nice."

I look away, embarrassed. "It's not like I don't want kids. I-I just feel as though I'm not fit to take care of one."

Sangwoo scoffs, "You took care of me."

"You're different!"

He ignores me and continues to pull me until we arrive at a nearby cafe.