08 - Ship

Stephen

I wake up to my Mom's screams and my blaring alarm. 6:54 a.m. Shit. I get up, still half asleep, careful not to wake Tony who is still peacefully sleeping. His hair is messy and tousled and he is slightly drooling, which is amusing, but I don't have time to stare at him.

I quickly get ready, stuffing a protein bar in my mouth and running out the door following Donna and Victor.

"Wow, first time in five years." Donna teases as I rush behind them to get to the bus stop.

"Shut...shut up, you guys are... always late." I snap back struggling to catch my breath.

"He was up all night talking to his boyfriend," Victor adds, saying it like he was the smartest person in the world. Donna looks at me and smirks.

"Your boooyfriend?"

"I don't have a boyfriend."

"I could hear you and Anthony talking at night from my room."

"OMG, NEW SHIP." Donna squeals.

"YES, SHIP!" Victor jumps up and down.

"Vic, how do you know what that means?" I cross my arms and look at Donna accusingly.

"Donna told me."

"Why did Donna-" The sound of rumbling cut me off as the bus approached. "Never mind." I get on the bus and sit next to Qu-. Where did Quill go? I shrug and sit in the empty seat where Quill usually sits.

Guardians of the Galaxy
7:04 am

StarLord has added Wizard

Wizard: Quill what is this

StarLord: I joined a club of delinquents wanna join

Rocket: wtf who is that

Gamora: oh wait is that the Stephen kid

Wizard: I'm not joining ur gang, Quill

Gamora: u said he was chill

Drax: No, he must be normal temperature

Wizard: wtf is up with him

Rocket: he's weird

Wizard: what do you guys do anyway

Mantis: Kick names, take ass

Wizard: ...

StarLord: this was a fail

StarLord: also I won't be on the bus for a while

Wizard: wait why

StarLord has removed Wizard from the chat

I sigh exit out of the app, reading looking at memes on Reddit until the bus arrives at school.

After a weird encounter with Thor and Loki and a quick stop to my locker, I head to first period, tired as hell.

"Awww... is it that time of the month." Clint jokes as a drag myself to our table, receiving a glare from both me and Natasha.