34 - Boyfriends

Stephen

"OH MY GOD, IT HAPPENED!!!" Bucky yells as he runs up to us with the rest of the group.

"Wait...you knew?" I ask, confused.

"BITCH, EVERYONE KNEW." Bruce groans. 

"I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!" Nat engulfs Tony in a hug. 

"SKSKSKSKSKSKSK STEP FOUR IS NEXT!!" Clint squeals and jumps up and down. 

"Step four is gonna take a really long time." Tony sighs. "Look how long steps one through three took." 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA." Clint's high-pitched screams echoed across the field. 

"WILL THE YOUNG MAN IN THE PURPLE HOODIE PLEASE STOP YELLING." The coach announces over the intercom. 

"SORRY, MY SHIP SAILED, I HAVE A FUCKING REASON TO SCREAM," Clint yells back. 

"How many people knew before me?" I furrow my eyebrows. 

"Legit everyone," Bucky complains. 

"Yeah, Clint, Nat, Bucky, Sam, Me, Steve, Rhodey, Pepper, Donna, Victor, Thor, Bruce, Pietro, Wanda, Mr. Parker, your Mom, T'chal-" Loki starts, but I cut him off.

"I think I get it." I frown.

"Don't forget the cashier at Target," Tony adds, grinning. 

Shit, I'm dense as fuck. 

- - -

"What are we now?" Tony asks as we're getting ready to sleep.

"We're soulmates apparently." I snicker. Even though no one thought to tell me. Except for those few times that Tony did, but we can forget about that.

"I know but what are we." Tony frowns.

"I would love to be your boyfriend." I walk up to him and kiss his forehead, grinning as he blushes at the sudden contact.

"I can't believe my boyfriend is a fucking idiot." Tony rolls his eyes. "I always thought he would be just a medium level of stupid."

"High IQ, low common sense, I thought we established this," I explain.

"Still a high level of stupid." He grins and pulls me in, connecting our lips. When the kiss gets a more heated I reluctantly pull away.

"We've only been boyfriends for a day, Tony." I smile.

"Shut up, Stephanie, we've been boyfriends ever since I got here." He scrunches his nose.

"Wait," I realize. "I'M STEPHANIE??"

"Oh, please, don't hurt me with this." Tony puts his head in his hands in annoyance.

"I DIDN'T KNOW!" I gasp.

"Of course you didn't." Tony sighs, putting his arms around my neck. "This is gay."

"But it's just platonic, so it's fine." I joke.

"No homo, bro," Tony says before kissing me again.

"Excuse me, very homo, thank you very much." I correct.

"This is so fucking weird." Tony frowns.

"What do you mean?" I cock my head to the side and set my hands on his waist.

"I really thought you would never find out." Tony snickers.

"I'm glad I did." I grin.

"GET A ROOM!" I hear Donna yell. We quickly let go of each other and turn to the door. I sigh and open the door, seeing Donna sitting on the floor with a bag of popcorn.

"Hi, Donna!" Tony smiles.

"Hi. Donna." I say in the most passive-aggressive way I could.

"Hey, bitches." Donna takes another handful of popcorn.

When Tony told her about what happened at the track meet she freaked out even more than Clint. To be honest, their reactions were both very similar. Squealing, Screaming and 'STEP FOUR IS NEXT!'. What does that even mean?

"Please leave." I groan.

"Donna! I got more!" Victor runs over with another bucket of popcorn. His face falls as he looks up at me. "Oh no...I told you not to get caught!" Tony walks over and takes the tub of popcorn before slamming the door on my siblings.

"Donna's still my favorite." Tony shrugs, stuffing his face with popcorn. "You're a close third though."

"Wow, thanks." I grab a handful of popcorn from the tub. I'm about to say something when my phone vibrates on my nightstand. I groan and reluctantly check the text.

"It's from Donna," I say. "It says...' hA I'm Tony's favorite'." I scroll through my phone and find another text. "Also a text from Bucky that says, 'have u guys fucked yet'."

"I mean we could..." Tony winks at me. 

"Not when my sister is listening from the other side of the door," I smirk. 

"Big oof." Tony frowns. 

"WILL YOU GUYS FUCK IF I LEAVE?" Donna yells through the door. 

"WHY NOT?" I laugh, trying to get her to leave.

"OKAY, I'M LEAVING!" Donna screams. We hear footsteps then silence. 

"She didn't actually leave." I sigh, opening the door again to see Donna still sitting with the popcorn she had left. 

"Fuck, I thought you'd fall for that." Donna scowls, getting up with her popcorn. "YOU WIN THIS TIME." She slumps as she walks down to her room. 

"bEgonE tHot," Tony yells as he slams the door. 

We both face plant onto our beds, ready to go to sleep. Tony passes out almost immediately, which is pretty unusual for him. Wow, the first night where he didn't stay up drawing, looking at memes or annoying the fuck out of me. I fall asleep a few minutes later, grinning at the day I had. 

When I wake up my arms are around someone else and I can hear soft snores coming from next to me. I grin and kiss Tony's forehead, slowly getting up.

Not so platonic now, is it?

- - -