33 - Juicy

Tony

I run into a classroom's back door and cower under a table.

I kissed him.

I ACTUALLY FUCKING KISSED HIM.

Does he know now?

He better know, I have no other way of proving it to him.

Though...knowing Stephen, he probably didn't notice the intense light coming out of his wrist.

That boy is pretty dense.

"Tony? Is that you?" Shit, I've been caught. Hmm, I could probably run out, but that would be embarrassing. "Come out from under there." I crawl out from under the table to see myself face to face with two familiar brown eyes.

"Hi, Mr. Parker..." I awkwardly look up at him. "Wassup, my dude."

"Are you okay?" He furrows his eyebrows. "Sit down, you can chill here for a bit." He returns to his laptop, and offers me a seat in the desk in front of his. "You have anything on your mind?"

"Yeah...kinda."

"Spill the tea, child." Mr. Parker says as he sips his coffee.

"It's kinda a long story," I explain.

"Oooooh, juicy." He squeals. "Does it involve you being soulmates with Stephen and him telling you he liked you at the track meet that is currently going on?"

"What the fuck." I narrow my eyes at him. Are you a mind reader??? What am I thinking right now? Elephant, elephant, elephant, elephant, elephant, elephant, elephant, elephant.

"Elephant eight times." Mr. Parker snickers. jskaldfhkashfkjashdfkhdsjfkhsakfhdskjhfjkahsf. "Just kidding, I don't read minds. It was kinda obvious though, I was shipping you guys."

"I kissed StePheN." I mumble.

"jUicY, so he knows that you guys are soulmates now, right?" Mr. Parker says, not looking up from his computer.

"I hope so." I look around the room. It's much brighter than it is in the morning, with the sunlight peeking through the curtains. It was a pretty basic classroom, but Mr. Parker added a lot of extra decor items that made it more friendly. Printed memes, small lanterns, etc.

"Juicy." Mr. Parker simply replies.

"Stop. Saying. That." I clap between my words to add extra emphasis. He pauses and looks up from his laptop so he's staring at me. He has the most passive-aggressive facial expression as he looks me dead in the eye, preparing to say one word.

"jUicY."

"Okay, moving on from that." I steer the subject back. "I don't know what to do..."

"You could just go back..." Mr. Parker offers, turning back to his laptop.

"I know, but, that would be awkward. Since I already ran." I start. "Plus, if he figured it out then I have to deal with the awkward 'oh so we're soulmates' conversation."

"It's better than meeting your soulmate as a stranger." he scoffs. "When I found out MJ was my soulmate it wasn't romantic at all. We were just like, 'welp', cuz we didn't even know each other."

"Oof," I frown. Mr. Parker ignores me and stares directly at his screen with total focus. I suddenly hear familiar music coming from his laptop.

"FUCK, I PRESSED UNMUTE." he curses but doesn't lose all his concentration.

"Are you playing Tetris?" I get up to look at his screen.

"Yeah, what did you think?"

"I thought you were doing important teacher stuff." I pout.

"Nah, man, I'm a shit teacher." he laughs. "NOOOOOOOO."

I mentally put an F in the chat as his computer makes the game over noise and the deadly words appear on his screen.

"Anyway, I should probably go see Stephen." I sigh, walking over to the door.

"GOOD LUCK!" Mr. Parker yells though I could tell he already started a new game.

I walk slowly out the door, cringing as I reach the parking lot where Bucky's Mustang was. I see Stephen still sitting there, staring at his wrist. It's been like twenty minutes, why hasn't he moved? I don't want to talk to him...it's not too late to run again.

Ugh, too late, I'm already sitting next to him.

He notices me and looks up from his glowing red wrist, instead to look into my eyes. I hadn't noticed his eyes that much, they were a beautiful, sometimes green, sometimes blue. I'm too busy freaking out and thinking that I don't notice him cradle my face in his hands and pull me for a second kiss. He grins as he pulls away, not taking his hands off my face.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He pouts.

"I did." I laugh, grinning with him.

"Am I really that much of an idiot?" Stephen chuckles.

"Yep."

I kiss him again in excitement.

My idiot.

- - -

A/N: ugh finally they're together yay. There are going to be more chapters after this! tHe bOok wOn'T be oVer iN a LoOooOnG tIme. Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed the chapter!