18 - Sticky Note #3

Stephen

Clint looks me in the eye and takes a long sip from his water bottle, sighing loudly afterward. He continues to stare at me as I rub my temple in annoyment. I am so done with life.

"You put gamer girl bathwater in there, didn't you?" I roll my eyes. Clint smiles, confirming my suspicions. "Oh, god, what the hell is wrong with you?"

"Arrow's gonna get herpes." Nat groans, getting up to turn in her assignment. "I bet your boyfriend wasn't happy when you decided to buy that idiotic bathwater."

"What are you talking about, he got some too," Clint smirks. "Apparently Belle Delphine's Instagram was deleted and you can no longer get gamer girl bathwater."

"Not surprised," Bucky sighs, popping a piece of gum into his mouth.

"Oooooh, what flavor?" Clint grins.

"Plum." Bucky mumbles.

"Ew, what the hell?" Clint shoots Bucky a disgusted expression. "Who eats plum flavored gum?"

"Mr. Parker chews banana flavored gum," I add.

"EW." Clint scrunches his nose. "What's wrong with the people at our school?"

"I have mint gum." I hand Clint a piece.

"Finally! A normal flavor!" Clint unwraps the piece and stuffs it into his mouth, spitting it out almost immediately. "WHAT IS THIS?"

"Mint gum," I shrug, innocently. "Mint chocolate chip gum." Clint crosses his arms. I fistbump Bucky, grinning.

"Betrayal...from my own friends..." Clint pouts and sulks in his seat.

"We're not friends, Arrow," Bucky smirks, not looking up from his work. Clint gasps loudly, pointing at Bucky.

"YOU DID IT!" Clint grins widely, still pointing at Bucky.

"Did what?" Bucky looks up, confused.

"YOU USED THE NICKNAME!" Clint yells. "YOU USED THE NICKNAME FOR THE FIRST TIME!" Clint stands up and walks a few steps to reach Bucky's seat. Clint wraps his arms around Bucky's shoulder's attempting to hug him in an awkward position. Clint slowly strokes Bucky's head as he looks at Clint with total terror. "Winter is like a father to me. I love him like my son."

"YOU BETTER STOP," Bucky screams.

"JAMES, STOP YOU'RE BEING TOO LOUD." Mr. Coulson yells from the other side of the classroom.

"WE ARE FRIENDS, OLD MAN BUCK!" Clint smiles, squeezing Bucky tighter.

"DON'T," Bucky lowers his voice, scared of being called out again. "Don't call me that."

"Okay..." We all look up to see Natasha standing beside us, watching. "Um... I don't know what's happening, but some guy outside told me to give this to you, Wizard." She puts a pink sticky note on the table. "And, Clint...please stop torturing Bucky." Clint grins and lets go of Bucky.

"Tasha! HE CALLED ME ARROW!! THAT MEANS WE'RE FRIENDS!" Clint gushes, his huge smile not faltering.

"That's great, now stop." Natasha rolls her eyes, still smiling. Clint sits back down next to me, finally starting on his assignment. I remember the sticky note and pick it up smiling.

'YES! GET TICKETS FOR THE ME AND THE REST OF THE GANG. PEPPER AND RHODEY ARE ALSO IN. IDK ABOUT THOR AND HIS FRIENDS. ~Tony (the one that lives with you)

(P.S. Stop looking at my stuff that's creepy.)

(P.P.S  Pepper says hi)

(P.P.P.S Also she says to vote for her)