19 - Sticky Note #4

Tony

"So he just stuck it on your forehead and left?" T'challa confirms taking the sticky note off my forehead.

"Yep," I sigh. "I'm gay panicking so much right now."

"Stephen?" T'challa points to the name. "Stephen Strange? Really?"

"What? He's hot." Isn't it obvious?

"PFFT, not really," Excuse me, bitch. You're lying to yourself and you know it.

"I don't care about your opinion, thot." I grab another sticky note from my binder. "Just, help me think of what to write baaack!"

"How bout you just don't write anything? T'challa suggests. "Then he doesn't have to think of a response to you, it's a win-win situation!"

"Noooo, then he'll think I don't like him."

"He probably already thinks you don't like him,"

"Ugh, true," I groan at Stephen's obliviousness. "Are you going to help me or not?"

"Fine," he finally gives in. "But only because I'm bored, and my sister can't teach shit."

"HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT OUR LORD SHURI?!?" I gasp.

"Just start writing the note," he rolls his eyes and watches me as I write.

'Haha, very funny. Talk shit about Harley again and Donna and I will hunt you down and you're family.'

"Wait, isn't Donna his sister? Isn't that family?"

"r/wooooosh,"

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?"

"Just let me keep writing the note,"

"Why did you ask for my help?"

"Moral support, duh," I twirl the pencil in my fingers. "Also you have the common sense I lack."

"Lemme, guess, it isn't your turn with the brain cell?"

"Yep, I think Victor's using it right now to get in a fight with this bitch,"

"That's not very smart,"

"Well, we do only have one brain cell,"

'Haha, very funny. Talk shit about Harley again and Donna and I will hunt you down and you're family. T'challa is sitting next to me right now being salty. HE EVEN DISRESPECTED OUR QUEEN SHURI!!! Hope you're doing better in whatever class you're in, miss you. ~ Tony (the one that experienced much childhood trauma and ended up in the hell that is your house)'

"Take out the 'miss you', it sounds too gay," T'challa smirks.

"Oof, you right," I erase the words so there was no evidence of their existence. "This is why I need you,"

"That also sounded gay," T'challa grimaces.

"I'm sorry I radiate too much bisexual energy for your straight liking."