Real World

—

I woke up sore as shit and ready to stay in bed all day, until I looked around and remembered that this wasn't my bed and I wasn't sore because I had gone running or to the gym the night before.

I was in Jason Morris' room.

I was sore because I had had the best sex of my life last night.

I sat up, the sunlight warming my thigh. I sighed and looked over to my left, wanting to see if Jason was still there or a figment of my imagination.

He was there.

Real.

Shit was real.

I slid so my legs would fall off the side of the bed. Breathing in, I stood and felt the full pain of the insides of my thighs. I was starving, probably because I hadn't eaten much last night. I remembered that I had saved some and went towards his kitchen to get it. Making sure not to make much sound, I walked on my tip-toes, but that made me ache more.

Once I reached the kitchen I pulled the food out of the fridge and placed it into the microwave above the stove next to it. I turned away from the microwave and looked into the vast space that was Jason's living room. His dog that he was so sure I wouldn't want to sleep with was a fluffy little beast that wouldn't harm a ball that was thrown towards him.

I threw my head back remembering the night before. How he touched me. Where he touched me. What he said to me...

"You're so beautiful." 

He was on top and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I pulled him down closer to me and clawed at his back.

He placed a condom on, receiving one from his drawer. I laughed as it fell on my chest and he rolled his eyes at his biff.

"Are you sure?" He asked, I groaned and kissed him with everything within me. Making our tongues do a dance that was better than any one I could do with my legs.

"Ellie...oh my god, Ellie."

I don't know where he got the nickname or why I liked it so much, but all I do know is that I wanted him to say it forever.

"Jason! Jason!"

The way he moved within me was something of magic. It was stern, but delicate, as though he would break me. I was sure he would. He would repeat this rhythm of going fast until it felt as though I was done, then going slow to start me back at the beginning. It was agonizing, but definitely worth every moan, gasp, yell, all of it.

He touched every part of my body as if memorizing me and making sure I was real. He placed care with every kiss he laid upon my skin, making sure I knew they were there.

"You're everything."

I jolted when I heard the microwave beep, taking me out of my head. I didn't want the memory to fade just yet.