Ol Lady

—

I had been waiting for Jason to pick me up since he had told me to be ready at 10a.m., it was now 12 in the afternoon.

I was laying on my bed, staring up at my ceiling. I had on black skinny jeans with a tear at the knee on both sides. Above, I had on a white tube top, coupled with my white vans I had just slid on. My hair had gone back to its original form (imagine Madison Pettis hair) and I had let it down, the curls complimenting my outfit.

I didn't know if this was a formal occasion or not, but when I asked he just told me to 'dress in whatever makes me comfortable'. Guys are so cute cause they really don't know that females can feel comfortable in sweats and a million dollar dress.

With the right shoes, anything goes.

ring ring

"You're speaking to Liz."

"Hey, I'm sorry I'm late, I'm outside."

"K, heading out."

I ended the call and grabbed my mini backpack, placing my wallet, a water bottle, keys, my phone, and gum inside. I would've put a jacket, but it had been unnaturally hot recently and I didn't want to burn up.

I yelled towards my parents that I was leaving and they told me to 'be safe and have fun'. Typical parent response. Exiting my house, I locked the door and ran over to my man.

He stood up, taking off his helmet and side-smiling at me. He was wearing his signature outfit, a leather vest, blue jeans with the keychain from the pocket to a belt strap, and a white band muscle-tee. His shoes were white Yeezy's this time.

I smiled and kissed him, going on my tiptoes and placing one of my hands on the back of his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist.

He pulled away from me and beamed at my face. I raised an eyebrow. This was not his usual smile and it was kinda creepin' me out.

"What?"

"I have a gift for you."

I immediately started to shake my head. "No, no. Jace I don't like gifts for no reason. Plus I got the money you sent last night, so now we're even."

"We're not even in the slightest, baby. Now close your eyes." 

He stood in front of me, not moving until I huffed and folded my arms in front of my chest, closing my arms.

I heard rustling and foot steps and then I felt a presence in front of my face. "Okay, you can open them now."

I opened my eyes to see a white motorcycle helmet with my name written in a dark gold on the left side of it. On the right was golden stars that you wouldn't be able to clearly see if you weren't up close, from afar, it just looked like golden sparkle. "Jason..."