So Over It

(Peep the song above; it gives you a sight into what our favorite pair is feeling like this chapter)

-
Three months later...

I heard my phone ring and the I groaned as I ran around my dorm trying to get everything I needed for my next class. It started in half an hour and I still had to walk to campus.

I wanted to stupid ringing to stop.

I tossed every single book within sight in my backpack and answered my phone, placing it on speaker and still looking for the one thing I hadn't found yet, my calculator.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Ellie, what's up?"

"I don't know Jason, you called me."

"Woah, okay, my bad."

I straightened up, sighing and taking a breath. Plopping down on my bed, I put my head in my palm. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm just stressed. What's up Jace?"

"I was just calling to see if you remembered what today is?"

"What today..." I racked my brain for the multiple things I had to do today, and then thought back to how I had class in less than half-an-hour and how I didn't have time to play this game. "I don't know babe, what day of the week even is it?" I slid my hands over my face and I heard a knock at the door.

"One second Jace," I got up and walked towards my door. "Another person has decided to bother me today." I whispered.

Opening the door, I was greeted to a tall man with a phone in his hand and a side smirk that never ceased to turn me on.

"Jason?" I jumped into his arms and wrapped mine around his neck. "What're you doing here?"

"I'm slightly humored that you don't remember," he set me back onto the ground and raised an eyebrow. "It's our anniversary. Half a year, angel."

Oh my gosh, how could I have been so dense? I already had this day marked out in my calendar. I even had had his whole gift planned and ready to be sent out. Worst fiancé ever award goes to me.

"Oh my goodness Jace, it totally slipped my mind, I'm so sorry." I hugged him again and he laughed.

I began to move around my dorm, finally finding my calculator and putting it in my bag. 20 minutes now. "I'll make it up to you, I promise. How long are you out here till?"

"Just tonight. Got a lot of things to do club-wise tomorrow." He placed his hands in his pockets, looking around as though he was uncomfortable in this kind of climate...the normal kind.

"Just a day? Well, I'm glad my roommate is never here. You can relax until I'm out of class."

Jason came up behind me and held me from the back. Clutching my hip and my rib, I smiled and leaned my head against his chest.