01

It was 8pm.

Ten rummaged through his bag for his car keys, but couldn't seem to find them. This was horrible. He was already late as this was the time his shift started, so having to stall due to a case of missing keys was unacceptable.

He eventually huffed and threw his bag over his shoulder, running out of the apartment as fast as he could, knowing he'd have to go quick if he planned on getting to the nightclub anytime soon.

Luckily, the weather was decent and Ten was able to sprint down six blocks to work without much trouble. It was about 8:14pm when he arrived.

Upon walking in, he was greeted by blasting music, a wave of intense combined body heat, and Yuta, who was still in his casual clothing.

"You're not dressed yet?" Ten asked.

"Of course not, I was waiting on you," he said, lightly punching Ten's shoulder.

The younger male sighed as they approached the back room, "That's stupid, you should've just started already if I was late."

Yuta shrugged. "Doesn't matter now. Should I turn away?" He was indicating to the fact that the two boys now had to change clothing so they wouldn't get bashed for not wearing appropriate attire.

Ten slapped Yuta's arm. "Put your clothes on, moron."

It only took a few more minutes for them to change, Yuta eventually in his bartender vest and Ten in his waiter attire.

They quickly left the back room and went out to their positions, starting their shifts almost immediately.

Ten walked over to the open, less-crowded area with a few occupied tables. He liked having such a unique part of a club since not many people there got curious and gave him a rough time. He took a few orders from the parties at circular tables and rushed back to the bar to get the drinks.

Four margaritas, two scotch whiskies...what else?

He looked down at the order form and realized that's all he had written, but it still felt like he was forgetting something. Shrugging it off, he told Yuta and another employee the orders and stood by while they prepared them.

Once finished, he took all the drinks on a tray and went out to distribute them. The margaritas belonged to a party of four young adults, while the scotch whiskies was for a couple on the far end of the line. The couple hardly gave him any trouble, while that's all the other party gave him.

The group was a mix of boys and girls that he had seen at the bar just a moment ago, all obviously very drunk. Ten handed out all the margaritas and smiled as he went to leave but stopped when he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Damn baby, you're hot," one of the girls said, "stay with us for a while?"

The others cheered while Ten only tried to hold himself back. "I'm sorry, I really need to get back to work—"

"Oh, so now you're saying we're not worth your time?" Another girl butted in.

The first girl stared at Ten in shock or anger, he couldn't tell. At least, not until she pulled him closer and gave him a good slap to the face.

The spectacles on his face dropped to the floor as Ten still stood there, paralyzed. Of course, with him working in a club filled with tons of drunk people, this was not the first time this had happened, but he certainly did not expect it tonight.

He sighed and leaned down to pick up his glasses but someone pushed themselves up against his backside and knocked him forward. He was only on the ground for a split second before he stood up and brushed himself off, putting his glasses back on his face and leaving the scene with a huff.

Ten leaned up against the bar, once again being greeted by Yuta, who was working up a concoction for a regular. "What's got you looking like that?" He asked.

Ten sighed, "I hate drunk people."

Yuta chuckled at those words. "Well you work at a club, what else do you expect from it?"

"It's not that, I just—whatever, what's going on with you?"

Yuta paused to hand the drink to someone sitting across the bar. "Uh, there's some new guy that should technically be here any minute. He's actually a little late."

"Cool, another bartender?"

"Yep, but he's got no experience and I have to mentor him. Sounds fun, doesn't it?" He said.

Ten nodded, despite knowing the question was sarcastic and rhetorical. "Well, I'll look forward to meeting him. I should probably get to those tables now," he gestured over to the three tables that were previously empty but now full.

Yuta nodded and dismissed him.

Ten walked away, keeping his eye on the prize, which was an empty table filled with at least twelve people that would get him a great tip. He gladly took their orders with the most genuine smile he could manage, and in the end he got a solid 20,000 won for some personal cash.

He had already made his way over to Yuta again to show off his tip, although he knew Yuta got tips like that all the time just for being hot.

It seemed Yuta was at it again for good tips, as he was posing and occasionally making eye contact with the customer in front of him. Ten knocked into his side to get him out of his fake act.

"Guess who just got 20,000 won?" Ten said proudly, holding the bill out in front of him to show Yuta.

Yuta smiled at him and stole the money out of his hand, stuffing it into his vest pocket. "Thanks, you owed me that."

"From what?"

"You don't remember? I bought you gas for a week when you had to give up one of your paychecks as a strike," Yuta smirked, adjusting his vest and getting back to work.

Ten, of course, remembered that week and knew he was being truthful, but couldn't help feeling a little discouraged after he was so proud of his tip.

Whatever, I'll get a better one. I'll have 50,000 won by the end of the night.

Now determined, he set back to work at the other tables. He was finally getting to approach a relatively large one when someone pushed into him and grabbed him by the shoulders.

Calming down, he realized it was his boss, the owner of the club.

"Wh—" Ten was cut off by his boss getting closer to him.

"Chittaphon, can you strip?"

————————

dang

NICJRERICEJOEJIO THERES A THUNDERSTORM I HATE THUNDERSTORMS YOU DONT UNDERSTAND T-T

Anyways

Yay new book

I hoepe you enjoyed this chapter! Have a nice day/night!💕❤️💓