10

The next night at the club, Johnny actually showed.

Ten was very happy to see him but couldn't convey that; he didn't want his close coworkers to find him he stayed the night at his house. He did, however, let his eyes meet Johnny's as he gave him a slight smile.

He knew that Yuta was still mad at him. He didn't know why, but he knew he was. Therefore, he tried to ignore him.

He had just gotten back from serving a table of two when he felt the muscles in his thighs begin to ache. Not having very good business for the past couple days wasn't doing his body a favor.

He would've leaned up against the bar as he usually did, but his legs hurt so much that he felt the need to sit down. He leaned over and panted, taking a moment to redeem himself.

He jumped slightly when he suddenly felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked up and saw a painfully drunk man wearing lopsided glasses.

"Hey beautiful," the man said.

Ten tried to back away from him while sitting his chair and almost fell, but the man caught him and held his backside.

"Wow, it feels nice down there. Do you think I can keep my hand here?" The man bit his lip in a way that made Ten uncomfortable.

"S-sir, I need to get back to work—"

"Let me take you back to my place, we'll have plenty of work to do there."

Ten tried to stand but the man bound his wrists together with one hand. He leaned in, aiming for his lips. His other hand trailed from Ten's backside to his crotch and grabbed it harshly.

Ten could feel the tears welling up in his eyes. He screamed, catching the attention of various other drunk people who did absolutely nothing. He closed his eyes and prepared for the worst.

One could call it divine intervention, a miracle, or something of the sort. There was a loud shatter followed by all the weight being placed on him being released. Ten fell back out of the chair and hit the ground with a thud that couldn't possibly be heard over the loud music.

He opened his eyes and was met with a blurry sight. Someone tall stood over him, whereas the man from before lay on the ground.

"Come here," the person over him said, scooping Ten up in his arms. Ten didn't know where he was being carried, nor who he was being carried by.

When Ten was sat down somewhere, he opened his eyes and rubbed them to get anything out that will be disturbing his vision, though he was careful not to rub his contacts out.

His eyes finally adjusted and showed Johnny kneeling in front of him. By the looks of it, they were in the back room, specifically in the men's locker room.

"Chittaphon," Johnny said, waiting for a response. He only continued when Ten's eyes were fixated on him once again. "Are you alright?"

Ten bit the inside of his cheek and nodded slightly, wiping the tears from his eyes.

"You have to be careful, you know. I haven't been here for long, but I've already seen lots of people like that."

Ten didn't exactly know what to say. He felt so pitiful. Had Johnny, someone he had only known for a few days, just witnessed him get assaulted in public?

He needed comfort in this moment. Everything that occurred had happened so quickly, Ten's brain couldn't keep up.

He leaned forward, not really thinking about the following consequences. His arms wrapped around Johnny's neck and he pulled himself closer, giving him a warm hug.

Although it took him a moment, Johnny warmed up to the feeling and hugged him back. Ten was basically straddling Johnny's lap, but neither cared. Ten needed comfort, so that's what he was getting.

He buried his face in Johnny's shoulder and sighed. Johnny slowly moved his hands up and rubbed his back softly, trying to give Ten all the support he needed.

The younger male eventually pryed himself off of Johnny, knowing that he still and work to do. They stared at each other for a brief second before parting ways, Ten going off to a table and Johnny heading back to the bar.

Johnny looked down at the mess he had made from before. When he saw what was happening to Ten, he dropped a bottle of alcohol yet again. Yuta was on the other side of the bar, so hopefully he didn't notice.

He rushed to clean it up, picking up shards of broken glass and wiping the tequila off the floor. He must've gotten a bit less careful, as he cut his hand on the last piece of glass when he threw it in the trash can. The cut it left was tiny and didn't bother him that much; it was hardly bleeding anyways, so he decided not to pay much attention to it.

Ten, on the other hand, was still shaken up. The man on the floor was still there, being kicked and stepped on by others in the club. That fact alone wasn't enough to justify the situation, though.

He could still feel the searing pain in his crotch from when it was groped. It hurt horribly, but he was still at work and therefore couldn't sulk too much about it. But even remembering the horror he felt in that moment pained him. He cringed while thinking about it.

For the rest of the night, Ten felt obligated to make sure he was not touched by anyone including Yuta, who finally decided to own up and try to make peace. He hated that he was being so cruel, but he just needed some time alone.

At the end of his shift, Ten changed back into his other clothes and left his work attire locked up in his locker. It was as he briefly saw Johnny out of the corner of his eye as he was leaving that he recalled the embrace that they shared earlier. He felt a little empowered. Because of that moment replaying in his mind, there was a chance he'd soon get over that night's happenings.

————————

ha

Someone nominated my story "Ice" for a kpop fanficition award and I'm legit so happy haha😭💗💗

Anyways! I hate summer, it's horrible. Please take me back to school.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Have a nice day/night!💋💕💓