03

Johnny was genuinely surprised.

A male stripper? At a normal nightclub?

He stared in awe as the boy danced around and slowly took the cash from those in the audience. He looked like a professional, as if he'd been doing this all his life.

Not only was his performance amazingly seductive, the boy himself looked like a god. Johnny could only see a little bit of him, but his body was beautifully proportionate and his gaze was the sexiest he'd ever seen.

He couldn't take his eyes away, and maybe it was for the best. The boy squatted down, giving everyone a good view of his exposed thighs and backside. He was glad he didn't look anywhere else, otherwise he would've missed that amazing sight.

Johnny's face was pure red at this point.

Yuta turned to him and yelled, seeing the mess he made when he dropped the champagne. "Yah, what have you been doing? Go clean that up and get another bottle!"

Johnny got a new random bottle first so he didn't disappoint the customer. But even as he wiped the floor behind the bar, he still occasionally peeked over the counter to watch the boy dance. He was honestly so alluring and sexy that it was hard not to.

Unfortunately for him, the performance ended before he finished cleaning so he never got another full shot. Knowing everything was over, he quickly cleaned out he rest of the floor and threw away the paper towels he used.

He stood up and stretched, leaning against the bar with nothing to do since all the customers were either talking to each other or talking to Yuta.

He still looked over at the stage, regretting not being able to watch the boy for longer.

————

Ten walked backstage and panted, but smiled down at the 130,000 won in his hand. He had really just strutted around and then did some provocative moves, and yet he got so much money for it.

That said, he was still embarrassed. He needed to forget this night forever. He sulked backstage with Yuri until he got the best idea.

Instead of wallowing in self pity, he would drink his problems away.

Desperate to get alcohol in his body, Ten jumped up from his seat and ran out back into the club without changing his clothes. As he pushed through the crowd, he felt constant gaping and groping at his body which was probably his fault since he didn't change out of his outfit.

Without thinking much about it, he sat down in an empty chair at the bar and rested his face in his palms. He was mostly questioning everything he had just done, and letting his mind wa dear with all these people watching him was hardly good.

After a little while, he got a shy tap on the shoulder. Looking up, he was met with the most beautiful face that he had seen in a while. The man above him was brooding, handsome, and about twice his height.

Ten felt bashful just looking at him.

"C-can I get you something?" The man asked.

Ten sighed. "Five shots of tequila."

The man nodded to himself and went off just a foot down the bar to pour the shots. "Is this for the night?" He asked.

"Nope, to start," Ten shook his head taking one of the shots that the man had slid down the bar and going bottoms up.

The shots kept coming until he finished his initial five, which had already cost him tons of money and his sober decency. He was positive he was drunk at this point, but could hardly care.

He called for five more shots, but the man denied him.

Ten squinted his eyes. "You're new here, aren't you?" He hiccuped.

The man smiled and nodded.

"Well...um....you...guy...give me my alcohol..." Ten's words slurred as he spoke, proving just how drunk he really was.

Shaking his head, the man said, "You'll die if you drink five more."

"That's the point..."

"Here, lets compromise. I'll give you two more but that's all, okay?"

Ten nodded and held his hands out like a whiny baby for the shots. He couldn't possibly drink them both in one sip, so he had to finish them off gradually. He slammed the glasses down on the table when he was done and went to get up, running off to the back room so he could finally change and get back to work.

He wasn't sure exactly what was going through his mind at the time or why on earth he thought he could work like that but he did it anyways.

He fell over the most random things as he changed, which took him significantly longer than it should've to put on his clothes.

Once finished, he walked out back into the club and tripped over his own feet a few times but luckily caught himself on the bar.

He went back behind the counter where Yuta and the new bartender were and picked up a few free shots, putting them on a tray and going out into the crowd of people.

————

Johnny watched as the small boy stumbled around from behind the bar and out in the open, where he was extremely vulnerable.

He was very concerned for how he would do out there, especially after Johnny saw him being touched just as he walked over to the bar.

He was already very confused about the boy's role. He was dancing as a stripper just as minute ago, so why was he going around as a waiter now?

He wished he could contemplate it for longer, but, just like before, he could take his eyes away from him. He was gorgeous, but also extremely drunk. He felt so much pity when he saw that beautiful boy stumbling and being pushed around.

He got so concerned to the point that he felt he needed to go out there. There was no way that the boy was safe right now.

Johnny called over to Yuta, shouting over the music, "Cover for me for a few minutes, I'll be right back."

Yuta didn't even get a chance to respond before Johnny set down a can of beer in front of a customer and ran off.

Lucky for him, Johnny was blessed with his height so it was relatively easy to see over everyone. The only problem was that the boy was short and was hidden. He had to search long and hard until he finally found the patch of jet black hair that he had been looking for.

He had to push through the crowd to be able to follow him. The boy kept tripping and almost falling that it was scary.

Once Johnny was almost five feet behind him, he saw that the boy's pace was slowing and his feet were locking in place.

That's when Johnny went into fight or flight mode. The adrenaline pumped through his veins as he watched the boy slowly fall to the ground, the tray slipping from his grasp. Johnny ran at superhuman speed to catch him, and luckily made it there just in time.

He had to take a moment for his heart rate to return to normal.

Now back to his senses, Johnny looked down at the boy in his arms, as did everyone else's in that area. His eyes were closed and his lips, slightly parted. Johnny put a finger under his nose to check if he was breathing; turns out, he was. He must've just passed out because of all the alcohol in his system.

Johnny pet the boy's head and sighed. This night was already one of the most eventful ones of his life.

Now, how the hell am I gonna get him home?

————————

boop

Hey my one current reader, I see you👀

This book is fun haha

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Have a nice day/night!💓💋💕