16

"Oh right, you still have my hoodie, don't you?" Johnny brought up randomly as Ten walked over to him.

Ten nodded bashfully. "I-I'll bring it back sometime...I needed to wash it first but I ran out of laundry detergent..." he lied through his teeth. Honestly, he had kept the hoodie for himself. It reminded him of Johnny.

He didn't exactly know how he was going to handle himself tonight. He hadn't been physically close enough to Johnny to have smelled his cologne so intensely, but he figured he was about to be.

He let Johnny guide him, as he was too shy himself to do anything. Johnny laid down on the couch first and held his arms out for Ten to lay inside. The younger did as he was meant to and ended up liking it a lot more than he probably should have.

Johnny's arms wrapped around his small body. He was practically spooning him. Luckily, their bodies were covered by a blanket, so it wouldn't look as weird to Jaeho if he happened to wake up before they did.

Before Ten knew it, Johnny filled up all of his senses. He could smell the sweet mixture of ash and cologne, he felt the warmth his body was giving off, he saw their legs begin to get entangled as he looked down, he heard his soft, gentle breathing, and he could almost taste the smoke from the pungent scent. He liked having his senses overwhelmed completely by Johnny like this. No, he loved it. Just like he concluded that he loved Johnny.

Suddenly, Ten felt something clasp around his hand. He looked under the blanket and saw none other than Johnny's fingers intertwining themselves with his own. Johnny's other hand entangled itself in Ten's hair, combing through it very gently.

Ten was as in a bliss. He had always loved the feeling of having his hair played with, and to have Johnny on the other end made it better.

This all got him thinking: why was Johnny doing this? They were just sleeping on the couch together.

"J-Johnny..." Ten whimpered.

He heard a tired, raspy hum in response.

"W-what are you..."

"Shh..." Johnny continued to comb through his hair, going a tiny bit lower to massage his tight neck muscles.

Ten couldn't deny that it felt really good, but he couldn't it enjoy as much when he still didn't know why Johnny was doing it in the first place. Just as he went to open his mouth to say something again, Johnny slowly turned Ten over on the couch to face him.

"Hey," He mumbled.

"Hey," Ten mumbled back.

Ten watched as Johnny's eyes flickered down his lips briefly. He also found himself doing the same. He noticed their faces starting to get closer and closer. A strange, warm feeling pooled in the bottom of his stomach.

"J-Johnny..." Ten whispered just before their lips met momentarily.

It was soft and sweet, exactly how one would explain the other. It was brief, too brief, that when they pulled away, they both went back for more. Johnny's hands traveled from Ten's shoulders up to his neck and then down to his waist, where they remained. Ten rested his hands on Johnny's cheeks, not really knowing where else to put them.

Neither said anything to the other until after a solid minute of their lips being pressed together. Once they decided to stop for a moment, they stared at each other in silence. Ten didn't know what to do. He just kissed his coworker, and not just any coworker. This was Johnny, the same guy that he had been obsessing over since he met him.

"Chittaphon," Johnny slurred, "Can I do it one more time?"

Ten saw Johnny looking very desperately at his lips again. So, after considering both of their urges to do it once more, he slightly nodded.

Johnny was a tiny bit more forceful this time, but he was still gentle. He didn't want to scare Ten. He did lick his lips, asking for permission into Ten's mouth to which the younger male granted, slightly parting his own lips and letting Johnny's tongue slide in.

Ten wasn't exactly experienced in this kind of kissing, so he just tried his best to go along. When he felt Johnny's tongue rubbing against his own, he saw it as a sign to do the same. Ten started to shakily move his hands down to Johnny's shoulders when suddenly, the door to the apartment opened.

In the doorway was Younghee. Johnny mentally facepalmed, he couldn't believe that he actually forgot Youngha was coming to pick up Jaeho.

Younghee dropped her bags at the sight of her brother making out with a boy. They had stopped almost immediately when she walked in, but she admittedly saw a small glimpse of it. She was hardly against it, she was just surprised that her brother actually found someone that liked him.

Ten turned around to look at her and froze. He couldn't believe it. He got caught. He was already embarrassed just kissing Johnny for the first time, but to have someone else see it too made him want to cry.

Younghee quickly got herself together and closed the door behind her. "I'm so sorry, you two. I'll just grab him and go."

Johnny nodded to her and looked back down at Ten, who was trembling violently. He grabbed his shaky hand and held it tightly, reassuring him that it was truly okay.

Younghee didn't even look at them again on her way out with Jaeho in her arms. She closed and locked the front apartment door behind her.

"Come here," Johnny said, sitting up and scooping Ten up in his arms. Ten protested at first, insisting that he could walk in his own, but Johnny refused to let him do so. He brought him to his bedroom and laid him down on his bed, standing next to him. "I'll be sleeping on the couch if you need me," Johnny said before turning to leave the room.

Ten suddenly leaned forward and grabbed his hand. "You're sick...so you should just stay here..."

Johnny turned around and smiled, not disagreeing with him at all. Sleeping next to Ten was something he had dreamed about, and now he'd finally get to do it.

Once they were both all comfortable in the bed, Johnny kept inching closer to Ten, ending up in a position where he could easily spoon him as he was doing before. Right before he got to wrap his arms around Ten's torso, the boy rolled over and faced him. Johnny was shocked but he softened anyways.

"Sorry that the first time I kissed you had to be when I'm sick," he mumbled to tease Ten. However, the latter didn't look very amused.

He moved closer and roughly attached their lips together again, finally letting his hands travel wherever they wanted.

Johnny smiled in the kiss and cautiously pulled Ten off of him. "Go to sleep," He whispered.

Ten leaned backed and pouted, but sooner warmed up to him and held onto him for dear life.

When Johnny thought Ten was asleep, he leaned down and pressed a soft kiss to his forehead. Little did he know, Ten was still wide awake, just with his eyes close so he could think.

God if this isn't love, I'm quitting life.

————————

hehe

I'm so excited about this hcjndeckcjdfvjhkvnjk

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Have a nice day/night!💕❤️💓