15

"Johnny, where are you taking me?" Ten asked, breaking the eerie silence.

Johnny shrugged. "We're picking up a kid."

Ten sat back, a little confused. Why would Johnny bring him to pick up Jaeho? He thought it was weird.

Eventually, the car stopped in a parking lot outside of an apartment complex. Ten let Johnny lead the way up to a room on the second floor. He knocked and stood back, waiting for the door to be answered.

Before the door opened, Johnny subtly grabbed Ten's hand and held it behind his back. Ten was shocked at the action and went to pull it away when he remembered that this is exactly what he was trying to accomplish all night. And it felt great.

To let Johnny know that he appreciated the gesture, he squeezed his hand a little bit. He could see a small smile creep onto Johnny's face.

The door finally opened, revealing a young woman who looked about 20. She smiled upon recognizing Johnny's face and gestured for them to come in.

"Thank you so much, Ms. Lee, there weren't a lot of available sitters at this hour," Johnny said, already scanning the room for Jaeho. He found him crouching down in front of the couch. When their eyes met, Jaeho suddenly stood up and ran towards him.

Johnny scooped him up in his large arms and held him on his hip, tickling his tummy a little in this process to make the toddler giggle. Jaeho began talking about how much fun he had when he suddenly noticed Ten standing next to him.

He gasped and widened his eyes. "Uncle Chittaphon is here too!" He exclaimed, requesting to be held by Ten.

Ten was quite shocked, but picked him up anyways. He's never been good with children, let alone liked by them. He was also a bit flustered at the nickname "Uncle Chittaphon," especially because it implied that they were...

"You two are so wholesome. Are you planning on getting a child of your own?" Ms. Lee asked, causing both men to blush.

"O-oh, we're not anything like that..." Johnny stuttered out.

Ms. Lee nodded and chuckled a bit. "Terribly sorry for that, but you two do look very good together regardless. Anyways, have a nice night! I'd love to have little Jaeho come over again sometime!"

Johnny and Ten waved goodbye to Ms. Lee and set out with Jaeho. Once the door was closed, Johnny went over to take Jaeho out of Ten's arms since he knew that Jaeho was quite heavy. As they walked back to the car, Johnny scolded Jaeho for not being asleep at this hour, forcing the toddler to promise to sleep in the car or at Johnny's apartment.

While they rode in the car, Johnny leaned over slightly and shyly grabbed Ten's hand again, holding it on the armrest between them. He didn't care much if Jaeho saw, especially if he was going to sleep after this anyways. He had a horribly memory when it came to things like this.

Jaeho's voice abruptly broke the silence. "Uncle Johnny, can Uncle Chittaphon have a sleepover tonight?" He asked.

Ten choked on his saliva, while Johnny used this to his advantage. "Do you want to, Chittaphon?"

Ten was hesitant to agree, but seeing how desperate Jaeho was for him to do so made him go against his morals.

Johnny smiled and stroked Ten's hand with thumb, appreciating that the boy was sacrificing a bit of himself for Jaeho, just as Johnny did on a daily basis.

They arrived at the apartment fairly quick, since Ms. Lee lived just down the street. Johnny carried Jaeho inside while Ten nervously trailed behind them.

Johnny flipped on all the lightswithes right when they walked in. He set a Jaeho down so he could scurry off alone and do who knows what. Ten looked around the semi familiar apartment and sighed. Yes, he learned that he loved being around Johnny, but just the presence of a child made him nervous.

Jaeho eventually made his way into Johnny's bedroom to finally go to sleep. That left the two men completely alone in the near-silent apartment, too scared to say anything to each other after having just held hands in the car.

Johnny eventually spoke up when he needed to, remembering that he was still very sick. "Uhm...you could probably sleep on the couch, unless you want to sleep with Jaeho for whatever reason..."

Ten bit his lip. Johnny's head filled up with the typical obsessive thoughts it usually did whenever he saw him do something like that. The urge to pin him down on the couch was inevitable.

"But where will you sleep?" Ten asked.

Johnny looked around the room. "On the floor, why?"

"Oh no no, you're sick and this is your house, I can't let you do that...just sleep on the couch, I'll be fine..."

"No, you sleep on the couch. You're the guest here."

"I'm not letting you sleep on the floor!" Ten began to shout but lowered his volume level gradually.

Johnny sighed, "Yes you are. I'll be fine, really. Besides, if it gets too uncomfortable, I can always sleep with the little demon."

Ten was silent for a moment. He lowered his head, "Just...sleep with me..."

Johnny's eyes widened as did he smile. "What?" He asked, trying to tease Ten for his remark.

"I said...sleep with me..."

"Doesn't that sound a little wrong to you?"

Ten punched him in the chest, "I d-didn't mean it like that...just...sleep on the couch...with me..."

Johnny could hardly hide his smile. He couldn't believe this was actually happening. "Alright, I mean I guess it's big enough for the both of us anyways. Stay here for a second." He left the room briefly and returned in different more comfortable clothes. He had a stack of something in his arms, which he held out to Ten. "Go change."

Ten looked down at the clothes and back up at Johnny. "B-but...these are yours..."

"And? Go on and change, I'm tired."

Not wanting to make Johnny wait long, Ten rushed to the bathroom and changed into the clothes he was lent. They were fairly big on him, which Johnny thought was utterly adorable.

Maybe he really did love Ten.

————————

uGh

I only stopped it here cause I was getting to my personal max word count.

Anyways you get a fourth chapter congratulations

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Have a nice day/night!💕❤️💓