02

"W-what?" Ten asked, exasperated at the question.

"There's a show in ten minutes but we only have Yuri, and she's not really the best dancer. We need more people, please Chittaphon," his boss practically begged.

Ten shook his boss's hands off his shoulders. "But then you'd need a girl, wouldn't you? Why get me?"

His boss sighed. "Come on, Chittaphon, look at the girls here. They've got nothing! Besides, you could probably get them going just as well."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means you attract men, now get up there. I don't want to take away your job over this."

Ten inhaled. "You wouldn't, not over a fill-in stripper!"

"Don't think I won't, just get up there and shake something, you'll do great. There are extra outfits in the back inside the third locker, just change into it and go backstage. Thanks, Chittaphon." With that, he gave Ten a pat on the shoulder and ran off.

Ten hated this. He really had to fill in for dancers because they were late. The worst part of it was that all of his coworkers would be able to see since the stage was open and clearly visible fr9m the opposite side of the bar.

After a few more moments, he accepted the fact that he had to do this or else he'd get fired from the only job he ever had. He wouldn't be able to afford his rent, pay his bills, or even pay for transportation.

He sighed, heading into the back room again to find the clothes he was supposed to wear. He remembered the third locker and pulled open the unlocked door. He was nervous about what would be there, but was more nervous about what people would think of him once he actually saw the outfit.

It was horrendous, obviously meant for a female. It was a tight pleather leotard with openings that would show too much skin for his liking.

He was hesitant to put it on, but he eventually slipped off his clothes and carefully pulled on the outfit.

Looking in the mirror, he realized it was a lot worse than he had anticipated. His entire stomach was showing and the collar, intended for cleavage, came down all the way to the edge of his ribs.

Suddenly, an idea struck him upon staring at the clothes he had just taken off. He stepped forward and shuffled through the other things in the locker before he pulled out what he needed, leaving his glasses on the bench in the center once he realized he wouldn't need them.

After a few more minutes, he found himself wearing a very provocative-looking costume; he wore a white button-up over the leotard with four straps that met on a metal ring placed in the center of his sternum.

Now slightly more content and less self conscious about his clothing, Ten snuck out of the back room and made it behind the stage without very many people noticing.

He met with Yuri and his boss in the back, who both released their tense muscles once they saw him.

"Oh, thank god you came! I was afraid you'd stand me up and I'd have to go all alone!" Yuri said, giggling.

Ten only nodded.

His boss opened his mouth to say something, but he stopped himself after hearing the announcer introduce the show over the microphone. Before he left, he mouthed the words, "Good luck," to Ten.

Ten couldn't take it personally, no, he was too busy worrying about what was yet to come.

Finally, he heard the announcer stop talking and saw Yuri beginning to walk out. He took a deep breath, bit his lip, and followed her out hesitantly.

————

Johnny ran into the nightclub, almost stumbling over his feet. He knew he was late, but it's because he had to drop off his nephew at his sister's house. Hopefully, that was a good enough excuse to be late in the first day of work.

He was already in his attire since he had to buy it himself and he had never actually been inside the club before to drop the clothes off. He scanned the room and found the bar, also spotting the other bartender who was his mentor.

He approached him with a smile, trying not to scare him with his intimidating appearance. He was already significantly taller than the other bartender and didn't want to make a bad impression.

"Hello," Johnny said.

"Hey, how's it going?"

Johnny scratched his nape, "Good, I guess. Sorry for being late, I had to—"

"Nope," Yuta put a finger out in front of him, "First rule, no excuses. If you're late, you're late. Own up to it."

Johnny nodded, taking every word he said and wishing he could quote him on the cleverness of it.

"So I see you're already dressed. Do you know how to identify types of alcohol?" Yuta asked.

"I can't specify brands that well, but yes, I can do types."

Yuta clapped his hands together. "Good, now go grab two Heinekens from that shelf over there and bring them back here."

Johnny motivated himself to do well that night, so he quickly scanned the seemingly endless shelves of alcohol for the beer brand that Yuta had requested. After forever of searching, he found a few bottles with the Heineken label and picked two up, taking them to his coworker.

It was then that he heard the deafening music momentarily stop, only to be replaced by a roaring voice. He looked around and saw a man on a stage on the other side of the club, standing in the center of a spotlight.

"What's going on?" He asked Yuta.

Yuta chuckled. "Strip show, we have two every night."

Oh.

Johnny had never found himself to be very interested in watching girls dance around in little to nothing out of pleasure. In fact, he could safely say he disliked it.

Shaking it off, he listened intently to Yuta who relayed an order for any champagne they had. He went back to the shelves and had to smell a few bottles to be able to distinguish what was what. From there, he chose the most generous-smelling champagne he could find to give to the customer.

Walking back over to Yuta with the bottle in his hand, there was a huge uproar coming from the stage. He snapped his head in that direction to see what the commotion was for out of curiousity and was met with the most beautiful sight he'd ever seen.

Out of shock and wonder, his body froze, and the champagne bottle slipped out of his hand and shattered at his feet.

—————————

wow

I'm on a roll I guess

This story is so fun to write heheheh

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Have a nice day/night!💍💕❤️