12

Finally, after eight rigorous hours of bartender work, Johnny walked into the back locker room to change his clothes. He was prepared to walk out when he stopped abruptly in the hallway, a certain sight catching his eye.

There, at the table where he was before, was Ten, wearing the hoodie that Johnny lent him. It wasn't the intended purpose of it, but Ten just looked so cute in it that he couldn't possible tell him to take it off.

It was evident that Ten wasn't waking up anytime soon. Knowing that the club was closed and the only people who would judge him were his coworkers, he decided to scoop Ten up in his arms and bring him outside to his car. He was thankful that he knew where Ten lived now, so he wouldn't have to bring the boy to his place again.

He noticed Yuta begin to approach them on his way out, but he held himself back. Maybe Yuta really was becoming less overprotective. Johnny felt proud of him.

Johnny noticed a familiar car in the parking spot next to his, realizing it was Ten's. He decided that he would drop by the boy's complex tomorrow night to bring him to work so he didn't have to walk.

Ten stayed asleep in Johnny's car for the whole time it took to get from the club to his home. Johnny distinctly remembered which door Ten went into last time, and decided he'd carry him inside the apartment.

Luckily, there was a passcode lock on the door, so he didn't have to worry about finding a key.

"Chittaphon," He whispered to Ten who was sleeping on his back.

The boy's eyes slowly opened. He hummed.

"What's your passcode?"

Ten, not really being able to process what was happening, just yawned and told him, "022796." The lock beeped and allowed Johnny to open the door nice he punched in the numbers.

Upon walking inside, Johnny was met with a terror. Everything was thrown about. Clothes, trash, and multiple unfinished bottles of alcohol were everywhere. It honestly looked a little pitiful.

Johnny inferred where the bedroom would be and was correct on the first try, seeing as the only other door led to a bathroom.

Thankfully, Ten's room wasn't nearly as dirty as the rest of the house. It was all relatively tidy. Johnny couldn't take his eyes off of Ten's bed. There were a few plushies on it, which he found adorable. But besides that, he felt a little...excited at the sight. The things that Ten could have done here clouded his mind.

Eventually, he figured he needed to snap out of it and put him in bed. Ten clung to his neck and pulled him down onto him as Johnny tried to get him off his back.

"C-Chittaphon..."

Ten let go once he rolled to his side. Johnny figured he didn't mean to do it.

He leaned down and pull the covers out from under Ten, only to cover him with it after. Ten snuggled up with them and let out a long exhale in his sleep.

Johnny looked at him one last time before he quietly closed the bedroom door and left the apartment. He could still see Ten cuddled up in his hoodie in the back of his mind. It was so cute. He was a little glad he didn't pull it off of Ten, because now he had a reason to see him again.

Johnny went home giddy that morning.

————

At around noon, Ten finally woke up.

He sat up and stretched, pausing once he remembered what happened earlier that morning. He knew he was half awake at the time, and therefore knew about a majority of what happened.

His heart fluttered at the mere thought of Johnny. Not necessarily him doing anything, just the thought of him as a person. He was so kind and good with people. Ten could hear his deep voice on repeat in his brain. It sent shivers down his spine just thinking about it.

He stared down and remembered that Johnny had lent him his hoodie.

Looking around despite knowing he was the only one there, Ten pulled up the collar of the sweatshirt and sniffed it, his senses being met with the beautiful scent of Johnny's pungent cologne. Ten wanted to drown himself in it.

He didn't realize until he went to the bathroom to freshen up that he was blushing. But honestly, who wouldn't be?

Ten took a quick shower and went back to his room with a towel wrapped around his body afterwards. He pulled a pair of boxers out of his drawer and slipped them on, putting Johnny's oversized hoodie on over top. That was all he needed to be comfortable.

He walked around his apartment and stared at the living room. Suddenly the thought came to him: Did Johnny really see this pigsty?

The very thought made his anxious. He spent the next hour or so trying to clear things out, embarrassed that Johnny probably judged him for being so messy.

When he was finished, he threw himself down on his couch, cuddling up with the only throw blanket he had. He didn't have a TV and therefore couldn't do very much in that room. However, he laid there despite that, just closing his eyes and taking some time to think.

Johnny was really nice to him. Could he say he had two friends now, or was Yuta the only one that counted?

No matter how he looked at it, Johnny was amazing. He went to university, presumably has a nice family, and takes care of his nephew. This was someone that Ten could find himself worshipping. And the way Johnny made him feel, oh god. It was more than he could've ever imagined. He was so unbelievably sweet and it made Ten want to hug him again.

Furthermore, it seemed that Johnny could make Ten red in the face just by being himself. Just his voice could cause Ten to blush. He didn't know why and honestly, he had no intention to figure it out.

Ten was deathly scared of these sorts of things.

————————

beep

I love this book so much hcdehkjjnkev

Y'all should like,, leave suggestions for what you wanna see later on (fluff, angst, other sTUFF, etc.)💕

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Have a nice day/night!💕💓❤️