04

Johnny stood up with the boy in his arms, realizing that it really wasn't that hard to pick him up. A little portion of the crowd made a path for him to go down, but of course there were still some raughty teenagers who managed to get in and didn't have a care in the world to get out of his way.

He pushed by them and looked around over the crowd again, hoping that his new boss was somewhere close. When he couldnt find him, he gave up and just went to the back room, only to be met with the person he was looking for.

"What happened to him?" He asked, gesturing to the boy.

"Drank a little too much, mind if I take him home?"

His boss chuckled. "Do you even know where he lives?"

"No, but my apartment will suffice, right?"

His boss came up to him and gave him a nice pat on the shoulder. "Don't do anything bad, we still need the both of you tomorrow and I wouldn't appreciate having a waiter that can't walk."

Johnny turned abnormally red and just nodded to get out of the situation. Who was his boss to assume he'd do that to someone he didn't even know the name of? Whatever his reason was for thinking so, Johnny knew he wouldn't do it, and that's what mattered.

Now having permission to leave with no assumed consequences, Johnny brought the boy out to his car and set him in the passenger's seat, buckling the seatbelt over his unconscious body. Johnny got in the other side and did the same, starting up the car and backing out of his parking spot.

Soon after, they reached Johnny's apartment complex. Johnny hoisted him up and over his shoulder with his bag on the other. He walked up two flights of stairs and to the end of the hallway before he got to his apartment.

Johnny was greeted with the same sense of home he'd had for the past three months. Sure, it was a little messy, but that's because he's never had anyone over before.

He kicked around a few items on the floor and proceeded to walk with the boy to his bedroom. The pungent scent of alcohol was radiating off of the other male, and Johnny knew that it would linger for a while. Shaking the thought off, he made his way to his bedroom.

He laid the boy down on his bed and pulled off his shoes, socks, and vest, figuring it would be more comfortable to sleep like that. He noticed he was sweating, so he undid two bottom buttons of the boy's shirt.

Pulling back, he sighed, looking at the sight below him. This boy was sexy, adorable, innocent—but also completely drunk. He couldn't possibly take advantage of him like this.

Johnny leaned down to pull the covers up and went off somewhere else in the room. He pulled out a t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants from his drawer, changing into them in the same room since the other boy was asleep and wouldn't be able to see anything anyways.

He sighed one last time before exiting his bedroom and closing the door behind him. He now stared out at the mess of a living room in front of him. Gazing over at the clock on the wall, he realized that it was only 11:00pm, and he still had enough time to tidy up a bit.

He spent the next half hour going around the other areas of his apartment, picking up clothes and knick-knacks that fell off counters.

Throwing himself on the couch, he knew that he was too anxious to sleep. And so, he didn't. At least, not until watching three hour-long movies got too boring and his consciousness drifted off, similar to the boy's in his room.

————

Ten woke up the next morning to an unfamiliar scent. Like smoke, almost. It was nothing suffocating, but it was there. He opened his eyes and felt the sting of a ridiculous headache combined with the brightness of the room he was in.

He let his eyes adjust and then looked around the room.

This wasn't his bed. Or his room.

What could he remember from last night? He remembered getting to work, Yuta taking his tip, his boss telling him to strip...or was that part a dream?

So why was he here? And where was here?

He sat up and looked down at his body. This was not how he dressed last night.

Suddenly, the door to the room opened. Ten panicked and covered himself up with the blankets again.

In the doorframe was a very tall man, one that looked oddly familiar. He was holding a mug and something else in his other cupped hand.

Ten stared at him with wide eyes. "W-who are you?"

The man chuckled. "I'm Johnny, we met last night at the bar."

A few memories came rushing back. He remember drinking tons of alcohol, not necessarily what kind, just a lot of it.

"W-what did we do last night?"

Johnny approached him slowly. "Oh, we had sex. You were amazing, by the way."

Ten's eyes widened more, if that was even possible. He buried his face in his hands. No, he wouldn't mind doing that with someone as attractive as the person in front of him, but it was his first time, with a man, at least.

His face turned unbelievably red. He couldn't believe it. How could he have been so stupid to get drunk at work?

He heard Johnny chuckling, so he looked up slightly. "I'm kidding. Do you remember any of what happened?" He said, sitting down at the foot of the bed.

Ten shook his head.

"Should I tell you?"

Ten shook his head again. He didn't exactly want to remember a majority of it. "But um...could you tell me why I'm here?"

"You fainted. I didn't know where you lived so I brought you to my apartment. Was that okay?" Johnny asked.

"Thank you...but I should probably go now. I have work tonight and so do you. It'll be best if I get out of your hair."

Johnny just watched as Ten went to get up and then collapsed to the ground out of pain. He shrugged. "I'd suggest staying for a while. Have you seen what it's like outside?"

Ten looked over at the window and immediately realized what Johnny was talking about. He facepalmed. He knew about the rainy forecast since the day before. How could he be so unprepared?

"So? What do you think you'll do?" Johnny subtly leaned towards him.

Ten bit his lip and fiddled with his thumbs. "I'll...stay..."

————————

yay

This is fun hehe

Last day of school is on Thursday yayyy

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Have a nice day/night!💓💕❤️